PDA

View Full Version : Great news........

Klasien
April 19th, 2016, 04:09 AM
Last week we had great news!!!

After a more then 2 years Jan found a job! To say it as it was, the job found him :)
Jan has written over 100 letters of aplication and never got the job, couple of weeks a ago a company reached out to him and asked if he could come over for an interview......we thought, could this be it????
Last tuesday he got the call And the news was: YES he got the job!!!!!!!!
He started yesterday and he is really ready to go back working again. It is (again) in the optitcal industry and that is what he has done over the last 30 years, he has to set up a whole new field of work in Germany. He will be sales manager for Germany, the company is in the Netherlands.
That he has to work in Germany is new for him and for the company, but they have great faith in my hubby, so we are very very happy that prayers have been answerd and that this came on our path!

Thanks to all that have sent prayers and good thoughts our way, we have been trough so many rough times we needed all the strenghts we could get. Hope things will turn around now, hope I can sleep again and pick up the quilting just for fun part........I have been quilting, only things that HAD to be done, so now back to the fun things :)
Hope to hop on here more often as well, now the bigest part of stress I have ever had in my life has gone bye bye.

Have a great day my quilting friends :)

Swedish leo
April 19th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Congratulations!

That is really good news!

snippet
April 19th, 2016, 04:50 AM
WooHoo! Congratulations to you and Jan!

Does this mean you will be moving to Germany?

Jean Sewing Machine
April 19th, 2016, 04:50 AM
So very happy for you both! Jan, the best of luck to you in your new job!

MayinJerset
April 19th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Great News. Wishing your DH much success in his new position.

Bouse
April 19th, 2016, 05:36 AM
Congratulations to Jan. What great news for you both.

Blondie
April 19th, 2016, 06:52 AM
To say I am happy is an understatement. Thankful for answered prayers.

Monique
April 19th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Klasien, that is wonderful news. Good luck to Jan on his new job. Now, quilt away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easyquilts
April 19th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Yay! Such good news,,,

Ginny B
April 19th, 2016, 08:31 AM
What great news! So happy for you and your hubby.

Suzette
April 19th, 2016, 08:32 AM
So, so happy for you both! :icon_bigsmile:

amartin24
April 19th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Being unemployed is so very stressful! So happy for you and answered prayers. May this bumpy chapter of your life be behind you.

seaturtle
April 19th, 2016, 09:26 AM
So very happy to hear such good news! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

WendyI
April 19th, 2016, 09:42 AM
That is so amazing! So very happy for you both!! It has been such a long haul for you....but brighter days are ahead now! Congratulations to Jan!!

Hulamoon
April 19th, 2016, 09:52 AM
That's such great news! Congrats to you both!!

GrammaBabs
April 19th, 2016, 09:57 AM
I am so very happy for you Klasien:) That has got to be a big pressure off both your minds...Bless you both for getting thru this...It is a testament to your love and good faith... Marriage and Life are all about the good time and the "not so good".. Getting thru the latter is the stuff that make you appreciate the Good Times more.... Again,, congratulations...Hugs, GB

Grandma G
April 19th, 2016, 10:41 AM
This is fantastic news! I am so happy for both of you.

pcbatiks
April 19th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Wonderful news! So happy for you and Jan!

Midge
April 19th, 2016, 11:21 AM
What wonderful news for your husband Jan and your entire family! Wishing him the greatest success in his new position. Everyone can breathe a deep sigh of relief and readjust to life without the nagging fear that comes with unemployment. I am so happy for you all. Hugs all around!

jjkaiser
April 19th, 2016, 12:01 PM
I am so excited for you and your husband. Being unemployed for a long stretch of time can really bring you down, and the longer it goes on the more you worry--about everything! So this news is happy and wonderful and I am just so glad for you

quiltingtrish
April 19th, 2016, 05:07 PM
So happy to hear the good news!

songbird857
April 19th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Wooohooo!!!
So happy for you both :)

auntiemern
April 20th, 2016, 12:45 AM
I am so happy and excited for you. Answered prayers. Now you can relax.

stationarymom
April 20th, 2016, 02:12 AM
What wonderful news! I wish him the best of luck in this new job.

rebeccas-sewing
April 20th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Oh my gosh, Klasien! This is such fantastic news! I'm am soooo very happy for you two. Please wish him a big congrats for me. Thanks for sharing your good news with us.

ceiliam
April 20th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Wahoo. So thrilled for you both so nice to have some of the stress off you both. Great news

grammaterry
April 20th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Congratulations to you and your family. I know this will remove lots of stress.

Bubby
April 20th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Wonderful news, Klasien!!!!!!!