PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having trouble with Pinterest?

Hulamoon
April 17th, 2016, 11:03 AM
I was looking for something and when I click on the picture it won't open. I restarted my puter, cleared cookies. I can't think why this would happen. I'm going to lose all my recipes, quilt ideas, tutorials. :icon_sniff:

quiltsRfun
April 17th, 2016, 12:21 PM
I just checked one of my pins. It opened fine. Let Pinterest know you're having a problem. It might have something to do with one of their updates. I don't think your pins will be lost once the problem is fixed.

Hulamoon
April 17th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Thanks. I found if I right clicked and clicked open link it opened. Sigh of relief. lol

snippet
April 17th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Maybe your browser is set to block pop ups? I usually click on the 'learn more at...' link when I hover over the photo. I go directly to the site without getting that enlarged view on Pinterest.

My problem with Pinterest is I see too many beautiful quilts that I HAVE to add to my quilt board.

Hulamoon
April 17th, 2016, 08:01 PM
I've been on Pinterest forever and I don't remember seeing that learn link. There used to be a button on the left top to click on the site. Sometimes I think my mind is playing tricks on me.

I love to find quilt color combinations It helps me buy fabrics :)

redcaboose1717
April 17th, 2016, 10:15 PM
I always have trouble with Pinterest.......I like to sign in using my Google Account address, and most of the time it won't let me.....so, I normally "IGNORE" Pinterest basically.