PDA

View Full Version : Another update....

CarolynK
April 17th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Good Morning all,

After one very long, exhausting week of holding a bedside ritual watching my Mom decline rapidly, she passed away Friday morning. Sadly, we were on our way but not with her. I'm ok with that considering her last few moments. She is in heaven and feeling no pain or suffering. All five of us kids are here and re-connecting. It has been really good for us to all be together. We have family flying in for the service Tuesday so it will be equally as busy as last week but in a good way. We are having a local service and then in June we are taking her ashes to upper Michigan for a service there and will intern her with her sister.

Wanted to update you since this forum is one of the few places that I feel comfortable enough to pass on such personal information. You all have my heart and thoughts all the time and I miss being here regularly, but life does happen and we have to roll with it.

Love and hugs,
Carolyn

Jean Sewing Machine
April 17th, 2016, 09:27 AM
So sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your retire family. Savor your time together.

irishrn
April 17th, 2016, 09:28 AM
I'm so sorry to read about your mothers passing. Hugs to you and your family.

quiltingtrish
April 17th, 2016, 09:30 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your mother. I will keep you and your family in my prayers as you move on to the weeks ahead.

MayinJerset
April 17th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Sad news, keeping you in our hearts and thoughts. 129381
Glad your siblings are all there during this difficult time.

Ginny B
April 17th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your mom, Carolyn. ((((((Hugs)))))). I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandy Navas
April 17th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Sending special hugs and understanding to you and the family. Hold tight to the memories and let the pain go.

dwil23
April 17th, 2016, 09:50 AM
(((HUGS)))) and prayers for you.

CraftyJnet
April 17th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. I will hold you and your family in my prayers.

RiverMomm
April 17th, 2016, 10:26 AM
I am so sorry about your mother. ((((Hugs))) and prayers.

KarenC
April 17th, 2016, 10:27 AM
So sorry for your loss. Moms always hold a special place in our hearts. May she always be close in your heart. Prayers for your family.

nhweaver
April 17th, 2016, 10:33 AM
I am so sorry for your loss, with everyone there try to take time for yourself. My thoughts are with you and your family.

grammaterry
April 17th, 2016, 10:57 AM
I am so glad you have us to confide in and let out some of your grief and sorrow. Spring will be a wonderful time to spend with the Lord in heaven and she will look down on her family and watch them blossom as they reconnect.

Good Morning all,

After one very long, exhausting week of holding a bedside ritual watching my Mom decline rapidly, she passed away Friday morning. Sadly, we were on our way but not with her. I'm ok with that considering her last few moments. She is in heaven and feeling no pain or suffering. All five of us kids are here and re-connecting. It has been really good for us to all be together. We have family flying in for the service Tuesday so it will be equally as busy as last week but in a good way. We are having a local service and then in June we are taking her ashes to upper Michigan for a service there and will intern her with her sister.

Wanted to update you since this forum is one of the few places that I feel comfortable enough to pass on such personal information. You all have my heart and thoughts all the time and I miss being here regularly, but life does happen and we have to roll with it.

Love and hugs,
Carolyn

Grandma Nan
April 17th, 2016, 11:13 AM
This is a difficult time Carolyn. Hold on to the good memories and lean on your siblings and family for support or come here to the forum when you need to. So sorry for your loss.

Midge
April 17th, 2016, 11:14 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Carolyn. I hope you can take comfort that her suffering is over now and that you and your siblings have precious time together all at once to share the memories and meaning that loving her brought to each of you.

EnumclawGramma
April 17th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Really sorry for your loss. Mother loss is a difficult time, and I'm glad you have your family with you during this. Hugs and Prayers for all of you....

MRoy
April 17th, 2016, 11:38 AM
I'm so sorry. Prayers for comfort and peace for you and your family.

GrammaBabs
April 17th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Sincere condolences on your Mom's passing.. it sounds like you have a wonderful family.... I've learned that when parents are gone they are always sitting right there on your shoulders:)) GB

pcbatiks
April 17th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Carolyn, sorry to hear about your mom passing. Praying for you and your family.

Sylvia H
April 17th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Wishing you and your family the love and comfort that is needed at this time.

asta
April 17th, 2016, 12:19 PM
So sorry for your loss, may God bless you and bring you peace.

ceiliam
April 17th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Carolyn, I am so sorry for your loss, but glad your Mom is no longer in pain. Prayers and hugs being sent to you and your family in this time of grief.

KPH
April 17th, 2016, 01:22 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to watch your mother decline, I'm glad you had siblings to be there with you.

Simply Quilting
April 17th, 2016, 01:48 PM
So sorry for the loss of your mother.

Bubby
April 17th, 2016, 01:52 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Carolyn. My thoughts and prayers for comfort are with you and your family. Savor your time with your family.

Judy, USMC
April 17th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Sorry to hear of her passing ... sincere condolences.

klgls
April 17th, 2016, 04:02 PM
So sorry for your loss - A prayer and hug from afar.

rebeccas-sewing
April 17th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Carolyn, My deepest sympathies.

mommamarsh
April 17th, 2016, 04:21 PM
A big hug to help you thru this time.

JCY
April 17th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Thoughts & prayers to you & your family. God bless you all. May you sense His peace & comfort.

geegeequilts
April 17th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I am so sorry you lost your Mom. Glad your family is together. I know that will help you all through this awful time. GOD bless you & yours.

Gina

judimccl
April 17th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Sorry to read of your mom's passing. May God wrap his arms around you all and give you some comfort in the times ahead.

Cathy F
April 17th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Sending hugs for you, I'm very sorry to hear of your mother's passing.

Monique
April 17th, 2016, 06:28 PM
My deepest sympathies on the loss of your mother. May your memories help you through this most difficult time.

qcquilter
April 17th, 2016, 06:30 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Many of us know how difficult it is to lose your mother. May you one day be comforted by the memories you created together. Your family is in my prayers.

TMP
April 17th, 2016, 06:57 PM
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. My prayers are with you and your family.

GaGa
April 17th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. May you be comforted by the many memories you have of her.

snippet
April 17th, 2016, 07:06 PM
aww Carolyn. There's nothing like losing your mom. Prayers for you and your family. Hug each other and remember your mom fondly.

SuzyQue
April 17th, 2016, 07:10 PM
May I add my condolences, also. Hold tight to your memories. Prayers said for you and your family.

SallyO'Sews
April 17th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Quilty hugs and blessings to you and yours, dear Carolyn. Praying for the arms of our Heavenly Father to surround you and your family in the coming days.

Cokie
April 17th, 2016, 09:59 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Praying for comfort for you and your family.

laura44
April 17th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Prayers to you and your family. Heaven is a good place to be.

JaniceR
April 17th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Carolyn, I am so sorry for the loss of your Mother. I know how painful it is. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

stationarymom
April 18th, 2016, 01:12 AM
I am so sorry for your loss,I'm glad you were able to spend her last days with her.I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

Bouse
April 18th, 2016, 05:23 AM
sorry for your loss but glad you were able to be with her in her final days.

WendyI
April 18th, 2016, 09:21 AM
So terribly sorry for the loss to your family. Happy she is now at peace.

amartin24
April 18th, 2016, 09:44 AM
So sorry for your loss. I feel your pain as I just lost my Mom in February. Peace is knowing someone dear is in heaven. Prayers of comfort and peace for you and your family.

songbird857
April 18th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Oh Carolyn, I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. I know that the past year has been a difficult road for you and your family, please know that I am praying for all of you :)

auntiemern
April 18th, 2016, 02:04 PM
My sincerest condolences for you and your family. Hugs and prayers heading your way.

alliek
April 18th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Many hearts are with you as you say your farewells. Prayers for peace of heart and mind.

jjkaiser
April 18th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Saying goodbye to a parent is especially hard. All of us on the forum are thinking of you.