PDA

View Full Version : MSQC on Saturday! Whoo hoo!

BellasQuilts
April 14th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Can't wait to get there Saturday. Going to meet up with Sandy and roam the town and have some quilty fun!

Today at the NAMA marketing conference, the speaker was talking about MSQC and Jenny. He was lauding praise on Jenny and the Doan family's awesome marketing skills that turned a small LAQ shop into an entire quilting mecca. Way to go, Doans! Taped the presentation and hope to give it to Jenny for her to see.

Simply Quilting
April 14th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Have a great time :)

Splinter
April 14th, 2016, 09:59 PM
A visit to MSQC is indeed fun, and having someone to share the visit is an added bonus.

auntiemern
April 14th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Megan, you are going to have a blast. Sandy is a wonderful hostess, and a hoot to boot. Give her a hug for me, cuz I doubt I will get one before Sept.

stationarymom
April 15th, 2016, 02:01 AM
Have a great time and take some pics too.

Monique
April 15th, 2016, 07:32 AM
Have a wonderful time and give Sandy a great big hug for me too.

Bubby
April 15th, 2016, 07:50 AM
I know you will have a FABULOUS time with Sandy!

MayinJerset
April 15th, 2016, 07:59 AM
M*shopping and Sandy, can't think of a better way to spend a day.

Sandy Navas
April 15th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Megan, you are going to have a blast. Sandy is a wonderful hostess, and a hoot to boot. Give her a hug for me, cuz I doubt I will get one before Sept.

YOU MIGHT!!

Grandma Nan
April 15th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Lucky lady, what a great way to spend Saturday.

GrammaBabs
April 15th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Sandy and M*.... could not think of a better time... coming from CA... (which is a LONG way) that makes it even more or a treat... I went from MA and the feeling of the wonderful people and simple town that is home to the "Disneyland of Fabric" is something for everyone's bucket list:))))))))).. Tell Sandy GB sends a big SMILE and a Huge Hug....:))))

ps... it is the family values and giving nature of the Doan family , along with hard work that has made this such a huge success... YOu will recognize it right away when you see it:))

WendyI
April 15th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Well colour me green over here. I sure hope I can make it down there some day! You're gonna have a blast!

BellasQuilts
April 16th, 2016, 08:45 PM
I had the most awesome day today in Hamilton. The stores are so well laid out and the fabric is eye candy. Staff in each shop very helpful. Sandy and I had the most awesome delicious, relaxing lunch and the company was superb! Can't wait to come back and do it again. If you go, definitely go to the new bakery - the smells are divine and the coffee better. Huggers to you Sandy for the most awesome day I have had in a long time.

Sandy Navas
April 16th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Just know the feeling is mutual!! I really hated to leave, but it was time!! We'll catch each other soon - perhaps in CA.

kensington
April 16th, 2016, 10:02 PM
We saw Sandy's car leaving town as we headed in this afternoon. We hit the Floral shop first, and as we backed out to head down to the Penny's store to grab the DD.. She was taking that left right there to head out.

Glad you had a nice time. It really is nice. And today was so beautiful. I met some of the women that were on that bus from Minnesota... long trip! LOL

We stopped in and had the Rack of ribs at the BBQ place before heading home.

quiltingtrish
April 16th, 2016, 10:36 PM
You lucky duck - a day at the shops and Sandy!
Someday ... I will click my heals and I will be there.