PDA

View Full Version : Easy Baby Turban ! :)

redcaboose1717
April 14th, 2016, 05:18 AM
Take a look at this cute Tuban for a baby !

https://www.facebook.com/miranda.skaer/videos/10153728080583964/?autoplay_reason=ugc_default_allowed&video_container_type=0&app_id=2392950137

Just thought I would share....I think it would make a cute gift and easy to make too !

MayinJerset
April 14th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Really cute and quick to make, too bad all my great grandkids are boys.

songbird857
April 14th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Thanks for this! I just sent the link to my friend for her 1 year old :)

Bubby
April 14th, 2016, 09:04 AM
How quick, easy and sweet these are!

rebeccas-sewing
April 14th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Super cute! The model wearing it sure is a doll.

bakermom
April 14th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Don't think I will try this, as cute as it is. I totally offended my youngest GD(1) by putting a lacey hat on her.

Hulamoon
April 14th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Don't think I will try this, as cute as it is. I totally offended my youngest GD(1) by putting a lacey hat on her.

Wierd what bothers some people.

It's really cute. It gave me an idea. My one dd left behind a pile of those types of tee's. I'm going to make some headbands! Then I have an excuse to throw her junk away.:icon_heh:

CraftySweetPeas
April 14th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Thanks for this darling idea! I did just fine watching that video, but burst out laughing at the end when the little model got such a kick out of being a model! Thanks for the grins!!

redcaboose1717
April 14th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Wierd what bothers some people.

It's really cute. It gave me an idea. My one dd left behind a pile of those types of tee's. I'm going to make some headbands! Then I have an excuse to throw her junk away.:icon_heh:

Lorie,
My youngest ( he is now almost 30 .....B-day is at the end of the month ) left a bunch of stuff at home when he went to college. I have always had a rule that I didn't mind storing their things while they were in college, but DS has been out of college almost 3 yrs now, moved away to Georgia, etc.....and after another year(after graduation ) , I packed up his things called him and said "Come get your things ! "....He didn't.....the Salvation Army and a local Homeless shelter were happy to get a lot of his clothing. I did keep all the High School /College awards and Diplomas.....but everything else is gone. Two months ago, he stopped in and said " I guess I will get my stuff out of the house now ".....too late.....hmmmm he wasn't happy. Oh Well.....LOL! He still didn't take all the things I saved either....I will keep the box in my Sewing room closet until the next time he shows up.

Hulamoon
April 14th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Lorie,
My youngest ( he is now almost 30 .....B-day is at the end of the month ) left a bunch of stuff at home when he went to college. I have always had a rule that I didn't mind storing their things while they were in college, but DS has been out of college almost 3 yrs now, moved away to Georgia, etc.....and after another year(after graduation ) , I packed up his things called him and said "Come get your things ! "....He didn't.....the Salvation Army and a local Homeless shelter were happy to get a lot of his clothing. I did keep all the High School /College awards and Diplomas.....but everything else is gone. Two months ago, he stopped in and said " I guess I will get my stuff out of the house now ".....too late.....hmmmm he wasn't happy. Oh Well.....LOL! He still didn't take all the things I saved either....I will keep the box in my Sewing room closet until the next time he shows up.

It's been six years or more for me. Two dd's in two rooms. That's why my sewing room is in the living room. Now one want's back in with a boyfriend. As if!