PDA

View Full Version : Hoot Hoot, Night Owls!

kimsophia
April 14th, 2016, 02:34 AM
How are you tonight/this morning? Things are fine here. The Warriors won 73 games and Kobe scored 60 points in his last game for the Lakers, so that was neat. My buddy is snoring in the recliner. Two Cayman Jack margaritas and half a pepperoni pizza did him in, I guess...

Did a bit of half stitching on the sampler during commercials, but now I can take off my glasses and really focus on it. I slept all day so I'll be alert tonight. It's finally warm here in Iowa, like spring! Hope all are well! @,@

LauraP
April 14th, 2016, 02:46 AM
Stuffing lizard feet for my granddaughters birthday present. It is a pink floral minky gecko named Flora. Lex's birthday is the 18 and it has to go to NY so I am on a time crunch. Other than that all is quiet. DH is warming the bed up for when I finally crawl in. I tell him he's better than any electric blanket.
I am dragging my feet getting the border on my purple and white queen size quilt. I had hoped to have it done by the end of the month so it could be on our RV bed for the fly in but I don't think it's going to happen. Maybe next month.
DH just bought another hanger out at the airport so we could move some of the stuff out of the big one. Kind of like having a garage and not being able to get the car in it cuz there's too much other stuff. We have the RV, two flying machines, two trailers, a car dolly and a bunch of wood working equipment all in the big one.
Well, better get back to Flora. She still needs a body. Have a good night.

redcaboose1717
April 14th, 2016, 02:51 AM
I am up cutting out fabric so I can finish some Friendship Pinwheel blocks. I hope to sew them together later today.......after my daily chores are done ! :-0)

Blue Pig Giggles
April 14th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Hubby is about to go to bed. I've had a migraine the past two days because of barometric pressure changes. Because of this, I fell behind on my Spice Market quilt. I'm taking a quilt class for this one. Nine finished blocks are needed for Friday. I've spent the last two weeks cutting all the strips and centers out. Time to get the sewing machine out.

redcaboose1717
April 14th, 2016, 03:17 AM
Sorry to hear about your migraine......( I get them too )
Be sure to share a photo of your finished quilt with everyone here ! :)

Blue Pig Giggles
April 14th, 2016, 07:28 AM
I managed to finish 4 of the 5 layers for each of the nine patches I worked on tonight, just in time to wake the kids up to get ready for school. Haha. I will try to add the last layer sometime today. 129256

judimccl
April 14th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Hope your migraine gets better, and you get all the things done for your quilt class. :icon_wave: