PDA

View Full Version : Computer mouse?

Hulamoon
April 13th, 2016, 10:09 PM
My poor mouse died. I got out my old one and it's sooo big. I as looking at the wireless and the price range is all over the place. Any recommendations?

MRoy
April 13th, 2016, 10:27 PM
I use a Logitech wireless mouse that I've had for several years. I couldn't tell you how many times it's been dropped and it's still going strong. (I hope I've not jinxed it!) I think it cost less than $20 new.

RiverMomm
April 13th, 2016, 10:31 PM
I also have a cordless Logitech laptop mouse. I like the size of laptop mouse over the bigger mouse for regular PCs Or should that be"mice"?

jjkaiser
April 13th, 2016, 10:37 PM
I don't have a cordless mouse but that is definitely what I would buy if I needed a new one!

Grey Lady
April 13th, 2016, 10:41 PM
My hubby, the IT guru, loves Logitech. I have a sweet little wireless one that I love. Cost $20.

Hulamoon
April 13th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Wow,I thought this would be a boring question and I wouldn't get an answer unitil the middle of the night. Thanks so much!!

JCY
April 13th, 2016, 11:35 PM
I knew when I bought my laptop almost 6 yrs. ago that I didn't want to use the computer's keyboard & mess with that pad, so bought the Logitech wireless combo -- keyboard + mouse. I think I paid ~$40. for it. I think a mouse is $20. I'm on my 2nd keyboard combo. I wore the ink off most of the keys on the old one. I've been very satisfied with Logitech. The mouse gives a green light when it's turned on. If the battery is low, the light is red & it's time to change the batteries -- 2 AAs. I buy most of my computer supplies, ink, etc. at Office Depot, which is where I bought my laptop, printer, & original items. They just had an ad for HP printer ink: buy 1, get 1 for 50% off. I stocked up. I always buy the XL size, which lasts longer.

Hulamoon
April 14th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Can you girls steer me the right way? I think it was the first one where a guy said he liked the big size. Well my hand wouldn't be able to hold a baseball. :lol:

Amazon.com: logitech wireless mouse: Electronics (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_7?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=logitech+wireless+mouse&sprefix=logitec%2Celectronics%2C273)

Grey Lady
April 14th, 2016, 12:49 AM
I have the m185. It's a good size for me. It's about 2 1/4 x 4".

Simply Quilting
April 14th, 2016, 01:04 AM
I have the m185. It's a good size for me. It's about 2 1/4 x 4".

This is the same one that I have. We bought ours at WM and it has done great especially for as much dropping as it has gotten. I think the size is comfortable. Too bad it is not close to Christmas as we got one last year for I think around $6.

redcaboose1717
April 14th, 2016, 03:44 AM
My DH John is still old fashioned.....isn't thrilled about anything wireless ( well, the kid across the street was ALWAYS stealing our internet years ago.....John did fix that, but since then, I doubt if he would be thrilled if I bought home a wireless mouse.

Here's the one I have....it's really quiet etc.
Amazon.com: Logitech PS/2 Optical Wheel Mouse: Electronics (http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-PS-Optical-Wheel-Mouse/dp/B000HGMMH6/ref=sr_1_29?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1460615991&sr=1-29&keywords=logitech+wired+mouse)

One thing ....try a few out......the one I thought I was going to really like I didn't , I finally decided on another mouse......and it I liked the price too ! So, try them out.
I have purchased them at WalMart, BestBuy, Staples etc.......I purchase things from Amazon and have always had good luck with them...not a single issue with their shipping etc. In fact, I have an order ready to go out later today......I found out that Amazon has the Walt Disney Mickey Mouse 2016 ( date/year) for sale. The only other place you can get these type of Disney T-shirts are from WAL-MART in Florida....( Wal-Mart will not ship them from their Florida stores to any other state. When I was in Florida, I asked the store manager if I could order them from the store in Haines City FL and have them sent to Michigan....I was told "NO".
Here's the link for the shirts I am talking about !
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Adult-Times-Florida-XX-Large/dp/B019BMN0GS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1460616679&sr=8-5&keywords=Mickey+Mouse+2016+T-Shirts+Adult
( you can get the shirts in childrens / youth/adult sizes thru Amazon...as well as different colors too )

Good luck Lorie on finding a mouse for your PC ! :)
( sorry I got a little side-tracked about the T-shirts )

Pandabear
April 14th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Logitech. I got mine at Best Buy for about $20

MayinJerset
April 14th, 2016, 11:48 AM
We also have a Logitech wireless, DH purchased them at Staples for around $20 each. Have them for quite some time and no problems at all. I keep extra batteries in my computer desk's drawer for when they need replacement which isn't often. We keep an old wire mouse for the rare times when one of our wireless ones breaks down. Those wired ones are so bulking and restrict my movements.

RockinLou
April 14th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Can you girls steer me the right way? I think it was the first one where a guy said he liked the big size. Well my hand wouldn't be able to hold a baseball. :lol:

Amazon.com: logitech wireless mouse: Electronics (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_7?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=logitech+wireless+mouse&sprefix=logitec%2Celectronics%2C273)

I like the purple one with the abstract art on it. Because... why not??

love my logitech wireless mouse!!

bubba
April 14th, 2016, 03:40 PM
I have a Logitech w/a track ball, but it's wired and I like it!

Navy Wife
April 14th, 2016, 04:19 PM
I just bought a M325c from Staples for $12.95. It's a little smaller than most for my smaller hands.

Bubby
April 14th, 2016, 04:23 PM
I have a little wireless mouse that I use primarily when I'm working with embroidery designs. It works great and unlike my previous one I don't have to change the batteries very often. Some of my Lumosity games are much easier and quicker with a mouse, too.

LindaKay75
April 14th, 2016, 04:45 PM
I have a wireless Logitech for few years and only replaced battery once. I purchased it at Office Depot where I bought my HP laptop. I remember it was under $15 at that time, probably more now.

WendyI
April 15th, 2016, 10:01 AM
this is the one I use at work.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Unifying-Receiver-910-002892/dp/B00ADBY92Q/ref=sr_1_11?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1460725186&sr=1-11&keywords=logitech+wireless+mouse

Not to tough on batteries considering I use it for work and my entire job is pretty much mousing.