PDA

View Full Version : worried about my sister

WendyI
April 12th, 2016, 10:17 AM
My baby girl (she's 20 years younger than me) has a hip condition that she has to have reviewed fairly regularly. Apparently she has the hip of a 70 year old...not sure what the condition is called...it's a really long name.

Anyway, the last time they did an xray they caught part of her ovary and there is a suspicious mass there. They said it could be nothing but a shadow on the xray but they are sending her for an ultrasound to be sure. She has had lady problems for a while so I'm quite concerned. I sure hope it is nothing. I would NOT survive if anything happened to her. Next to my child, she is the most important person in my life. Please keep her in your thoughts. I sure hope it's nothing serious.

MayinJerset
April 12th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Prayers and positive thoughts for your baby sister's health.

Cathy F
April 12th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Wendy, will keep her in my thoughts and prayers for a positive outcome.

easyquilts
April 12th, 2016, 11:16 AM
I understand your worry... My daughter went through something similar ... It turned out to be a huge fibroid... She will be having a hysterectomy in .june...

Waiting for that ultrasound was awful.... You want to know, yet you are so afraid.... My prayers will be with your sister...and you.

ceiliam
April 12th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Praying for a positive outcome

Grandma G
April 12th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Praying for her and encouraging news.

rebeccas-sewing
April 12th, 2016, 11:38 AM
I know how worried you are, Wendy. It's so scary when our loved ones are having health issues. I'll be thinking about you and and your sis and hoping that the doctors can help resolve the problem. Please keep us apprised of the situation.

cv quilter
April 12th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Praying and thinking of your sister and you. So sorry for the worry and concern. I will keep good thoughts that the doctors will resolve these serious issues.

Suzette
April 12th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Keeping your sister in my prayers for a positive outcome.

Midge
April 12th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Of course you are worried sick! But please try to remember there are many conditions it could be, and those conditions might be benign or fairly easily correctable. Take heart, dear Wendy! And of course we will keep you and your dear sister in our thoughts.

Dollyquilts
April 12th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Lifting prayers for your sister's condition to be benign and easy to fix.

Carol336
April 12th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Praying for positive test results. I know how very special sisters are...{{{HUGS}}}} to you too girlfriend.

qcquilter
April 12th, 2016, 12:51 PM
I hear what you are saying Wendy. Know that you are in my thoughts.

alliek
April 12th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Wendy, I know you don't pray, but I do. Peace for your heart, strength for whatever the outcome and healing for all.

Bubby
April 12th, 2016, 01:06 PM
I'm praying for a god outcome for both of you.

SewnByBee
April 12th, 2016, 01:34 PM
On the bright side, seeing this in the xray is a blessing, within itself.

I know you are concerned, ((((( BIG HUGGS )))),
STAY positive, hopeful and strong.

Lifting her up to the mighty healer himself, Jesus, may He find it His will, that all will be made right, by whatever means He chooses, by the healing of Dr's, or by Him. Blessings be abundant, meeting your every need. Putting her in the best care possible.

Wendy, I understand your worry, just be there for her, take one step at a time.

This too shall pass.

I found this to be true, worry is a waste of energy. Stay focused on keeping her spirit's up..........

Here for you.....

geegeequilts
April 12th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Will pray for happy results. Please keep us posted.

Gina

auntiemern
April 12th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Thinking of you and your sis. It may nothing to worry about. Ovarian cysts are actually quite common, and easily taken of. And as they said, could have just been a shadow. Thinking positive is half the battle.

Monique
April 12th, 2016, 03:55 PM
You have my prayers.

quiltingtrish
April 12th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Certainly, I will pray for her and you that everything turns out ok.

judimccl
April 12th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Prayers being said for your sister.

jjkaiser
April 12th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Oh I am hoping for a good outcome! I know how you feel, I have one sister who died 20 years ago (suicide, nothing like what you are going through), so that just left me with one sister and I just don't know what I would do if anything happened to her! I won't even tell you not to worry..

Grandma Nan
April 12th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Thinking of you Wendy (sisters are special) and hoping things turn out positive for your sister.

sewbizzy
April 12th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Sending prayers for her...also for you!!

sew-what2015
April 17th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Wendy...I have been thinking about your daughter and saying prayers for her. Hope everything turns out well.

mommamarsh
April 17th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Sending positive thoughts for you all .

SallyO'Sews
April 17th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Wendy, haven't been here for several days, so I just saw this. Praying for your sister - and you.
Hugs and blessings,
~ Sally \0/

sew-what2015
April 17th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Wendy... Sorry...I was just thinking how you called her your baby girl and had a senile moment.
The prayers and thoughts are real...sending them up each night.