PDA

View Full Version : 3am and I'm fully AWAKE!

MayinJerset
April 11th, 2016, 04:31 AM
Night Owling tonight for sure as I don't think I'll get back to sleep so I'll catch up with forum happenings. Nothing much happened this weekend, DS#2 and DIL were coming to visit but plans got changed for important things like getting their income taxes done, deadline is almost here. So glad I finally convinced DH to have someone do our taxes. Took less than a hour and sent to the IRS by computer, fee took a chunk of our return but no hair pulling and pirate talk by DH was worth it. DH also learned a few things.

Happy the predicted of snow this weekend became just some rain yesterday - maybe Spring weather will finally be here to stay.

Hulamoon
April 11th, 2016, 06:07 AM
Nothing exciting here. I bought a bunch of embroidery designs of monster faces to make some plushies for the babys 1st birthday party. Adopt a monster, so cute. Then I got my new cable box that will record six shows, and it was actually cheaper! So I'm watching some shuff before I switch it out in the morning. Boring stuff. lol

DeniseSm
April 11th, 2016, 06:53 AM
I've been awake since three also. We are meeting with a real estate agent today to list our house for sale. I am so nervous. I had to take down my design wall and rearrange my sewing area. It is not very usable right now, but hopefully it will help the house to sell.

easyquilts
April 11th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Happens to me all the time.... I usually listen to sine thing on my iPad...or watch a video...

Weekend was nice...but we actually had snow Friday,,,or was it Saturday,,, in any event, temps will be better this week...

Sunday was especially nice... Went to church, and then spent THREE hours in Kroger's... I was out of everything...

Have a good week, everyone..

WendyI
April 11th, 2016, 10:49 AM
I should have come and checked in here as I too did not sleep well. I try to stay away from electronics when I wake in the night though...especially on a work night...or I really won't be able to get back to sleep. I ended up taking a sleeping aid which makes it very difficult to get up...I try not to do that very often. I am at work but it's very slow and boring. Thankfully I am still in transition so mornings only so I can find a few things here and there to keep me busy enough and coming in here helps!