PDA

View Full Version : 364 days to go....

bubba
April 11th, 2016, 04:03 AM
Our son in law, Rob, left yesterday for a year long deployment. He is in the US Army special forces unit. Because of that, I'm not allowed to say where he has gone, but it will be a long year without him. He is Heather's husband and step father to Tyler (20) and Ashtyn (10). I'm sure both MM and Tyler will be playing fill in dad to Ashtyn until he's back with us.

Thanks for keeping him in your thought. :)

MayinJerset
April 11th, 2016, 04:06 AM
Prayers for your SIL's safe return home.

dwil23
April 11th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Adding my prayers for his safe return and many thanks for his service.

(((HUGS)) for those waiting for his return.

quiltingtrish
April 11th, 2016, 08:02 AM
I'll be praying for him Pat and whoever else he is with that angels surround them while they are away.

easyquilts
April 11th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Thanks to your SIL for his service...and prayers for his safe return...

Sandy Navas
April 11th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Special thoughts and prayers for him and the whole family. Thanks to him for his service.

klgls
April 11th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Definitely - thanks to our military people for keeping watch for us! My son is with the Air National Guard and doing some duty overseas right now too.

CraftySweetPeas
April 11th, 2016, 07:51 PM
A couple of years ago I made a gift for the son of a friend whose dad was deployed. I found glass red hearts at the dollar store and found a fun jar for him to put the heats into. Every night before he said his prayers, he'd put a heart in the jar and watched it grow and grow. My girlfriend said he was so excited to watch the jar fill up, which meant he was getting closer to seeing his daddy.

stationarymom
April 12th, 2016, 02:00 AM
Thank him for his service and sacrifice,he will be in my prayers also.