PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!!!

bubba
April 7th, 2016, 04:58 PM
I have been trying to figure out a pattern I am trying to make for the past two days. This is not a published pattern, but one I am doing for myself. I think I have gone thru about a yard of cheap muslin and lots of seam ripping and countless hours of no sleep, but I finally figured out how to do what I could not figure out!!!

Now I will have to perfect the pattern and who knows.....maybe it will be for sale soon!!!

Monique
April 7th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Good for you. I look forward to seeing what you create.

songbird857
April 7th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Can't wait to see it, Pat! PM me when it's available for sale... I'll be your first customer ;)

Lori63
April 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Can't wait to see it!

bubba
April 7th, 2016, 06:35 PM
It's not that spectacular, but it was something that was hard for me to come up with. It was in my head, but for the life of me, I could not figure out how to get it to come together. I started trying Tuesday morning, and it took till today for it to finally come together.

Next will be making some that aren't muslin!!

Pandabear
April 7th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Because you directing me to other patterns isn't enough, now you have to go and make your own....

You're killing me :)

Sandy Navas
April 7th, 2016, 11:34 PM
NEWSFLASH: bubba has come up with a spectacular pattern for a 4 patch block!!

bubba
April 8th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Because you directing me to other patterns isn't enough, now you have to go and make your own....

You're killing me :)

I started trying to figure out how I needed to put this thing together.....all day Tuesday, half the day yesterday and then last night as I was thinking about it in bed again, it finally dawned on me!!! Had I not taken a sleeping pill last night due to two nights that were quite sleepless, I would have gotten my butt up and out of bed and sewn one!! That is what I did when I came up with the Water Boy. Of course, I did not have Walter then, and I figured sewing on him impaired could be bad for my wellbeing!

snippet
April 8th, 2016, 03:31 AM
When you need someone to test your pattern, I volunteer!