PDA

View Full Version : My New ( to me ) Ride

auntiemern
April 5th, 2016, 12:07 PM
My old reliable, had become unreliable. Time to make a change before our trip to Florida in 4 weeks. Yeah, yeah, yeah, another Granny van :)

ceiliam
April 5th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Looks like a great van, whatever you like to drive

Kgrammiecaz
April 5th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Pretty. Where are you going in Florida?

auntiemern
April 5th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Pretty. Where are you going in Florida?

We will be going to Disney World. Will be in FL for 6 days. Staying in Kissimmee. You should come see me :) Will arrive in FL on May 3rd.

MRoy
April 5th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Nice ride Marilyn! Have a great trip.

Bubby
April 5th, 2016, 12:48 PM
It looks nice and comfy. Have a great trip. I may be in FL about the same time on business.

Cathy F
April 5th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Nice car, and looks like it will hold plenty of sewing equipment and fabric!

KarenC
April 5th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Enjoy your ride and trip!

sewbizzy
April 5th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Really nice looking vehicle...have a safe trip and enjoy!

SuzyQue
April 5th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Pretty and shiny......remember I live on gravel!

cathleen
April 5th, 2016, 02:20 PM
you can fit lots of fabric in there!!

auntiemern
April 5th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Pretty and shiny......remember I live on gravel!
I live on gravel too...DH will have fun keeping this one clean and shiny, both inside and out. (interior in black cloth)

redcaboose1717
April 5th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Nice Van..... A lot of people I know raze me about my van too. Now that I am a grandma some have said "What? you got another van? I would have thought you would have got a Mustang or something...Nope, I like my vans. I have a 2015 Ford Escape...love it !

Hey Marilyn, I was just down to Florida....I rode down in January with a Friend....The trip didn't turn out well though and I couldn't wait to come back home. I won't do that again, ever.
I really wanted to go to Disney.....but I was so homesick that a trip to Disney wasn't in the cards.

auntiemern
April 5th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Nice Van..... A lot of people I know raze me about my van too. Now that I am a grandma some have said "What? you got another van? I would have thought you would have got a Mustang or something...Nope, I like my vans. I have a 2015 Ford Escape...love it !

Hey Marilyn, I was just down to Florida....I rode down in January with a Friend....The trip didn't turn out well though and I couldn't wait to come back home. I won't do that again, ever.
I really wanted to go to Disney.....but I was so homesick that a trip to Disney wasn't in the cards. This is a trip I have wanted to do for a long time. Just now getting comfortable with taking Gabe that far from his docs and his hospital. And I really don't mind driving long distances....not sure how that will be with the kids though, lol.

K. McEuen
April 5th, 2016, 07:03 PM
This is a trip I have wanted to do for a long time. Just now getting comfortable with taking Gabe that far from his docs and his hospital. And I really don't mind driving long distances....not sure how that will be with the kids though, lol.

Just take a couple rolls of duct tape along ...

irishrn
April 5th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Hope you have a wonderful trip!! Enjoy!

Kgrammiecaz
April 5th, 2016, 07:59 PM
We will be going to Disney World. Will be in FL for 6 days. Staying in Kissimmee. You should come see me :) Will arrive in FL on May 3rd.

I would love to. I will PM you my phone number. Let me know when you are here and we will figure out a time for me to meet you near where you are staying.

WendyI
April 5th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Congrats on the new ride!

I hate mini vans but LOVE their convenience and sometimes really wish I had one! Enjoy the new ride! Will be really nice for traveling that's for sure!

Neller
April 5th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Looks like a great ride! Have a wonderful trip!

kensington
April 5th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Very purdy.

auntiemern
April 6th, 2016, 12:14 AM
Congrats on the new ride!

I hate mini vans but LOVE their convenience and sometimes really wish I had one! Enjoy the new ride! Will be really nice for traveling that's for sure!
I swore I would NEVER have one...I am a truck kinda gal. But when ya have 3 grand kids that you haul all around all the time, and heaven forbid they should touch each other....well...ya get a mini van. LOL...now that I have owned one. I don't think I would trade for something else, except maybe a small SUV.

Bjvarizona
April 6th, 2016, 01:42 AM
I love my F-150, now 15 years old with only 55,000 miles, Toreodor Red with a taneau top. BUT, that being said, I prefer to park my 2015 Civic! Have a great trip.

GaGa
April 6th, 2016, 03:41 AM
We bought one of the first mini-vans on the market because I hated station wagons - which was necessary with 5 kids. After they all left home, I decided to try a small SUV. Long story short, I am back to a mini-van! I love my granny van!

Patsquilting
April 6th, 2016, 06:29 AM
Nice! Granny van's are the best. I've been driving one for 5 years - can't beat the space, the comfort, the room, etc.!! Have a great trip

Blondie
April 6th, 2016, 08:00 AM
What a sweet ride. Very happy for you girlfriend. Now I won't be so worried when you make your retreat trek. :)

MayinJerset
April 6th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Cool Granny Van!