PDA

View Full Version : Had to get out of the house today..

kensington
April 3rd, 2016, 01:08 AM
Last night was rough and so when the hubs asked me today if I wanted to go to up to M* ... I said, "Well, Duh"...

and we took a road trip. I brought home a bag of Downton Abbey fabrics and got a nice "walk about" up there. Forgive the windblown hair. :lol:

PS... this is our Marine son Kevin (Middle) with myself (right) and my Hubs (on left)

Cokie
April 3rd, 2016, 01:21 AM
Sounds like a nice day - love that shirt! Wish I was closer to MSQC. I have relatives not terribly far away, but too far for a quick drive.

Nice photo of you with your hubby and son. There's just nothing like the Marine dress blue uniform...so handsome!

kensington
April 3rd, 2016, 01:47 AM
That NAVY Dress uniform ain't too shabby! You know every girl is crazy bout a sharp dressed man! :icon_cool:

easyquilts
April 3rd, 2016, 01:50 AM
Sounds like you had a pretty good day.... That shirt is awesome! I want one.

Your son looks wonderful in his dress uniform.... That's such a nice picture...

stationarymom
April 3rd, 2016, 01:54 AM
Sounds like you had a good day today.I love the pic of your family, you all look really nice(especially the men in their uniforms)

jjkaiser
April 3rd, 2016, 02:33 AM
Love a man in uniform. Oh, if I was just a little younger and unmarried...

Bubby
April 3rd, 2016, 06:52 AM
Glad you had a good day. I love your pictures. There's nothing like a man in uniform.

MayinJerset
April 3rd, 2016, 07:00 AM
You have some handsome guys in your family and a good DH who got your mind off your worries for a little bit,

irishrn
April 3rd, 2016, 07:56 AM
So glad you had a good day out. No matter what age, our children have our heart and we will always worry about them.
Hugs to you!

Snip Snip
April 3rd, 2016, 10:09 AM
I know you are very proud of those wonderful guys!

judimccl
April 3rd, 2016, 06:27 PM
Lucky you - I am so jealous lol :icon_wave:

Dollyquilts
April 3rd, 2016, 06:29 PM
You've been on my mind and in my heart all day. Prayers are still being lifted.

KarenC
April 3rd, 2016, 06:59 PM
Smart hubby. Glad you had a good trip to take your mind away from worries

auntiemern
April 4th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Glad that Martin took you to M* for a fun day. Your guys certainly do look sooooo handsome in their dress uniforms. Gotta admit though, being married to a retired Marine...there is nothing, to me, as sexy as a Marine in their dress blues. (Martin does look darn good though) ;)

kensington
April 4th, 2016, 03:38 AM
Glad that Martin took you to M* for a fun day. Your guys certainly do look sooooo handsome in their dress uniforms. Gotta admit though, being married to a retired Marine...there is nothing, to me, as sexy as a Marine in their dress blues. (Martin does look darn good though) ;)

I'll tell him you said so! LOL.