PDA

View Full Version : DH Gene is home

MayinJerset
April 3rd, 2016, 12:52 AM
He was in hospital 2 days, had many tests, all good results except the MRI that showed he had had a mini stroke. He's feeling good, alert, speaking and walking as usual, he's home and relaxing and we'll be doing follow at his doctors during the upcoming week. So good to have him home.

DS#1 was with me Thursday and Friday, DS#2 and wife returned from their trip and we all visited Gene at the hospital this afternoon, including DGD Catherine and her DH Scott. After Gene's discharge we all came here to relax, DGD Elizabeth joined us. DS#3 was on his way home from CA with a stopover in VA, so changed flights to Baltimore, rented a car and drove here. He planned to see his Dad and keep me company overnight at home. Glad for cell phones because we were able to tell him to come directly home as Dad was released.

Thank You all for your many prayers, we know HE heard them. Going to try to get some rest/sleep as I'm all wore out.

Judy, USMC
April 3rd, 2016, 01:03 AM
YAHOO! Everyone has been wondering and hoping for good news ... and this is VERY GOOD news.

EnumclawGramma
April 3rd, 2016, 01:14 AM
So good to read this! Take care of you and yours. Get some rest! Prayers answered!

Cokie
April 3rd, 2016, 01:18 AM
Been thinking of you and so happy to hear your DH is home! Be sure to take care of yourself too.

easyquilts
April 3rd, 2016, 01:53 AM
I'm so glad your guy is finally home... I hope he continues nudes to be OK...

stationarymom
April 3rd, 2016, 02:02 AM
May I'm glad to hear that things are ok,make sure to take care of yourself now that he's home.It must be good to be surrounded by your kids right now.

Granny Judy
April 3rd, 2016, 03:29 AM
So happy for you ... was getting very concerned. Glad your children rallied round since you really needed to lean on someone. Hugs and better days are coming.

TMP
April 3rd, 2016, 05:22 AM
May, that is wonderful news that he is home! I am also glad you have the support of your family. Continue prayers that he keeps improving.

Bubby
April 3rd, 2016, 06:46 AM
I'm so happy Gene is home and feeling better. I will continue to pray for you. Take care of each other....(((HUGS)))

irishrn
April 3rd, 2016, 07:59 AM
Great news May. Now you both need some R and R for a few days! Wishing you both the very best!

KPH
April 3rd, 2016, 08:21 AM
Glad he's home and you have results! So very glad family was able to be around to help you and support him! Now everyone can breathe a sigh of relief and get some well deserved rest!

Monique
April 3rd, 2016, 08:29 AM
That is great news May. Give him hugs for me.

Ginny B
April 3rd, 2016, 09:21 AM
Been away for a week so I didn't read about what was happening with your dh until this morning. So glad to hear he is home and had good test results and that your sons were able to be with you. Now get some rest and take care of yourself.

quiltingtrish
April 3rd, 2016, 10:12 AM
Knowing that a stroke of any kind isn't good, I'm glad to hear it was a mini one and that he is home. I'm sure you are just as tired so you make sure to rest up too, May. Hugs for you both!

CraftyJnet
April 3rd, 2016, 10:17 AM
What wonderful news! I'm so glad he is home. Be sure to get enough rest yourself now.

MRoy
April 3rd, 2016, 10:23 AM
I'm glad he's home and I hope he has a full recovery.

laura44
April 3rd, 2016, 10:53 AM
Great news, continued prayers.

seaturtle
April 3rd, 2016, 10:58 AM
So glad he's home and feeling well. Take care of yourself, too. Continued prayers for the coming week.

GrammaBabs
April 3rd, 2016, 11:29 AM
Good news and GOOD FAMILY!!!! So comforting to us knowing our children are always there for us:)) Best Wishes to you all..GB

pcbatiks
April 3rd, 2016, 11:43 AM
So glad to hear Gene is home now! Praying that he will continue to improve. Hope you'll have a restful day together.

Lori63
April 3rd, 2016, 11:50 AM
Such wonderful news! Glad family was able to be there for you too.

JaniceR
April 3rd, 2016, 11:52 AM
So glad he's home and doing well! It was so nice to read how your family has been so supportive and loving. I will continue to pray for Gene's full recovery. Please be sure and take care of yourself.

Dollyquilts
April 3rd, 2016, 11:59 AM
May, so glad you had good news to report. I'm sure Gene can relax better now that he's home. Glad you have such a supportive family.

toggpine
April 3rd, 2016, 12:29 PM
Glad you found out what happened. We'll keep sending the positive thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Hugs, C

WendyI
April 3rd, 2016, 12:43 PM
So happy to read he is home safe at home. Take care xox

jjkaiser
April 3rd, 2016, 01:30 PM
Nothing like being sprung from the hospital to lift everybody's spirits. Sounds like you have a wonderful supportive family around you.I can almost feel the love and hugs from here!

Quiltfreestyle
April 3rd, 2016, 02:11 PM
Great news May, I'm so happy for you & your family.. I will keep you all in my prayers.

alliek
April 3rd, 2016, 02:29 PM
Glad to hear he is doing so well! Thank you God. May, please take of yourself. Prayers for continued healing and peace for both of you.:icon_hug:

KarenC
April 3rd, 2016, 05:00 PM
Glad to hear he is doing well. The Lord is very powerful. Take care of yourself so you can help take care of him. Praying for continuing good news.

auntiemern
April 4th, 2016, 12:26 AM
So glad to hear the great news. It is such a blessing to have such great kids and grands that are there by your side in hurry when you need them. Prayers continue for continued healing.