PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Owl @,@

kimsophia
April 1st, 2016, 03:16 AM
Hoot hoot! May you have a pleasant night! I was sick again last night but I'm stable now. I'm hungry but I'm afraid to eat. Guess I'll crack out the leftover white rice in the fridge. (I didn't get around to freezing it!) DH thinks I got sick again because I strayed from bananas, rice and toast and ate two egg rolls with chili sauce. I suppose that's possible! :lol: lol Plus they were full of cabbage. :0

I keep enjoying working on the Easter Egg Hunt sampler. I sent a question to the company about one item that looks different in the photo than it is on the chart.

The Bulls won tonight! Two in a row, whooo! :icon_bigsmile: I get so sick of people blaming my boyfriend Hoiberg for their season. Considering how injured all the players were, it's amazing they have won as many as they have. We still might make the playoffs.

How the hoot are you? :icon_wave:

stationarymom
April 2nd, 2016, 02:35 AM
Sorry you were sick again.I think if I ate the combo you did after being sick I may have lost it too.It looks like all the owls went to their nest early last night.

judimccl
April 2nd, 2016, 06:08 PM
Hope you are feeling better now. I would probably say the choice of food wasn't the best lol :icon_wave: