PDA

View Full Version : No more squeaky wheel

Sandy Navas
November 26th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I see that our dear Al Doan has been busy, busy, busy. And, in spite of having withdrawal symptoms yesterday I have to let him know that his extra work is sure appreciated. Everything is breezing by quickly this morning - new server upgrade was well worth the pangs I was feeling when I couldn't log on.

Just wanted to let you all know that there are a whole bunch of wonderful people in and around the Hamilton, MO area - and it all started (well, perhaps before) with Ron and Jenny!

THANKS!!!!

Monique
November 26th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Yes thank you Al because I was starting to have withdrawl symptoms.

cyndiofthevortex
November 26th, 2011, 10:54 AM
If had withdrawal too! It was awful. I had to go out and buy fabric to comfort my nerves.

So keep squeaking, Sandy! Besides, our bones are too old not to squeak a bit. And that way people can hear us coming from a mile away!

Sincerely from another squeaky wheel,

Cyndi

stitching woman
November 26th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Thanks Al for your hard work and helping keep us in touch, you and your family are the very best.

MRoy
November 26th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks to Al and everyone at MSQC!

bobw103
November 26th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Sad sad face. I still cannot get much of anywhere on the site. I can usually get to the quilt shop but once there I click on the Deals tab which will open that page but I am not able to go to pages 1-2 etc. I am still getting 504 gateway timeout and I am so having
withdrawl. I know it is not my laptop because it died yesterday-yep the mother board is fried-so I am now using my husband's laptop to no avail.

HandsOffItsMine
November 26th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Sure glad my Wifi Hotspot Died on Wednesday night and I didn't get my replacement until 5 pm yesterday! lol Was bad enough having Internet withdrawals, couldn't have added MSQC as well. LOL

Mrs.Sew&Sew
November 26th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Thank You Al!!

Loonwatcher
November 26th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I had withdrawals too but I knew they were working on a server switchover so I knew it would be temporary. Thanks Al. You and the rest of the MSQC folks are the best.

Patrice
November 27th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Please tell me they are not done yet..I got on this morning just long enough to order something and haven't been able to get on all day until now.. I have never had a problem at all trying to get on until today.

meemeecyn
November 27th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Yes, Sandy....thanks are given to Al and the rest of the crew! Got right on this morning, but had all sorts of troubles yesterday, but knew they were switching servers.