PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday already?

Monique
March 30th, 2016, 08:13 AM
WOW the week is almost over and the month too. Maizyn's birthday is tomorrow so I think we are going to go see her. Greg and Ashley are in Saskatchewan already and heading to Edmonton today. Boy are they making tracks.

I worked on a wall hanging and placemats yesterday. Making mistakes drove my crazy. I ended up putting the wall hanging aside and working on the placemats. I have the binding cut and will try and get those on today. Aside from that there really isn't too much to say.

Have a great day friends.

MayinJerset
March 30th, 2016, 09:42 AM
128452Maizyn.

Sun is shining but must be cold outdoors as our heat just kicked in, guess I won't be wearing just a light jacket when I go out shopping later. We tried the new Tim Horton's for lunch yesterday, food was fresh and tasty and DH liked using coupons to save $2 on each of our sandwiches, skipped the doughnut section as too tempting.

Haven't sewn anything this week but hope to do some later today. Sometimes it's more fun planning a quilt than actually get down to the part about making it.

Sandy Navas
March 30th, 2016, 09:58 AM

Have a great one, Dear Maizyn!!

ceiliam
March 30th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Morning all Monique hope Maizyn has a wonderful birthday.
I was planning this week to go to Salt Lake City for a wonderful friends husband's funeral, however weather did not cooperate.
We also got my younger sister moved up from So Cal. Going today to help unpack and organize. So glad she is here. She is disabled, so glad she's here so we can help her.
Hope all have a great day Cecelia

SewnByBee
March 30th, 2016, 10:52 AM
HAPPY HUMP day....

Getting to spend some face time with g- friend from Mo . Having a short visit, so we'll pack in all that we can.....Lol....

Hope you all have a blessed and awesome day.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 30th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Happy birthday, Maizyn! Grandma loves you so much!

I redecorated my garage yesterday! There's a pretty red new SUV sitting in it now! Let the learning curve begin, many new and excellent safety features in this vehicle! I will have fun on the road, much more trunk space for when I go to Hamilton to MSQC! Oh, I forgot, it came with payments, may need to throttle back on the MSQC stuff! Oh, darn, I forgot again, just placed an order with free shipping privileges!

Let the fun begin!

ceiliam
March 30th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Jean love your pretty new car congrats enjoy it

SuzyQue
March 30th, 2016, 01:18 PM
My favorite color is red! Love your choice....sporty....fun! Enjoy!

RockinLou
March 30th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Hello! Wednesday already?? Wowzers.... all is well here in Almaty, my students came back from spring break with their heads in the clouds, but they seem to be waking up to reality and getting back down to work.

I have been taking an online course in Educational Technology, and we just had a bunch of iPads made available in our school. It's got me very, very, very busy trying to create lessons with other teachers at various grade levels (Pre-K three to 6th grade) to appropriately integrate technology into our curriculums. It's exciting, but time consuming!

Not much sewing here this week.... but an announcement of a "Fairy Tale and Fantasy" dress up day has me contemplating making my daughter and I some Unicorn capes to wear as costumes that day.....