PDA

View Full Version : ORDERED

mianmom
November 25th, 2011, 10:03 PM
I finally made my first order with MSQC and I cant wait to get it! Sorry just had to share that!!

kziggy
November 25th, 2011, 11:54 PM
oh and when it comes you will be so happy. I just placed my second order! I got todays daily deal and another charm pack. I am on a Dresden flower kick right now.

BellasQuilts
November 25th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Your heart will race!!!

Nena
November 26th, 2011, 01:22 AM
I love getting things in the mail. I get so excited and anxious for it to get in.When it comes in, I want to hurry up and go into my sewing room and play!!

janluna
November 26th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Me too. Getting your Pkg. in the mail is so wonderful. I love it. Hugs, Jan

brook
November 26th, 2011, 04:31 AM
It's always exciting putting an order in with MSQC. And it's even more fun when it arrives. What did you order?

mianmom
November 26th, 2011, 07:07 AM
I ordered the ruler that sharpens your blade while you cut and I got the daily deal, I thought it was so prety. Hehehe! The ruler is my Christmas present from my MIL, I told her thats what I wanted and she couldnt find it anywhere even when she went to joanns. They never heard of it! So I told her not to worry I knew where I could got one! LOL Then of course since I was ordering that I just had to get the daily deal! I cant wait for the mail next week,I have done alot of online shopping the last couple of days!

rebeccas-sewing
November 26th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Ah, the little joys of life! LOL

MRoy
November 26th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Well, you're hooked now! I have the 9 1/2" Cutting Edge ruler from MSQC and really like it. Enjoy!

oldgurl4
November 26th, 2011, 09:54 AM
MAZEL-TOV!!!! ~Mia~

Sewwwww?????
What-Cha Get?

Bet! your suffering all of a suden from insomnia...Huhhh?

Yeahp! It happend to Me Too!!

Congratz on your 1st PURCHASE!

Loonwatcher
November 26th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Okay, so now you've joined the ranks of the totally addicted. Enjoy!!!

Monique
November 26th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Now comes the hard part, WAITING!! Your heart will race when you get that package in your hands. WAY TO GO!!

kwilson
November 26th, 2011, 10:40 PM
How were you able to resist ordering? One of my favorite things to do each evening before bed (I'm on the west coast) is check the Daily Deal! I just began quilting in January of this year and have a wonderful "stash" of fabric thanks to MSQC :D . Oh, and I've finished four projects!

Bubby
November 27th, 2011, 02:14 AM
I always do a little happy dance whenever I get a package from MSQC...I'm expecting one Monday!!!!! Hugs....

Jleko
December 2nd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Don't you just love getting the daily deal e-mail! It seems like it doesn't take much to make quilters happy! ;)

kayjo
December 2nd, 2011, 03:48 PM
Congrats on your 1st order and your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc....cuz they will happen!