PDA

View Full Version : Near St. Joe, Missouri? Go see the Nutcracker Ballet by State Street Ballet. (My daughter did costumes)

BellasQuilts
November 25th, 2011, 12:45 PM
My daughter is the costume designer for State Street Ballet and they are on tour in St. Joe today and tomorrow.

Getting ready to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday then we're off to St. Joseph Missouri to kick off this season's tour of The Nutcracker at the Historic Missouri Theater Saturday Nov 26th, 8 PM & Sunday Nov 27th, 2 PM. Happy Thanksgiving!!

http://www.saintjosephperformingarts.org/season.html

The costumes are wonderful (if I do say myself!) and the dancers are the best I have seen, really! If you can go see it.

Divine Daisy
November 25th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Ah Bella, the link was sadly broken and St. Joe is a long drive and swim from the UK to go to see the Nutcracker otherwise i would be there with bells on. Love the Nutcracker and would have adored seeing the costumes. Good luck to all with the performance i am sure it will be delightful.

Sandy Navas
November 26th, 2011, 01:00 AM
I can finally get on here - I would imagine that Al has been tied to the server all day long . . . anyway, I am going to see if I can still get tickets since I only live about 8 miles from the theater. They do tend to get sold out early though and if you aren't a member of the arts council you never know of these events unless someone passes along information like this. Thanks, Megan, for the heads up. I'll let you know if I can get tickets.

Hugs!!

janluna
November 26th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Bella, congratulations to your daughter! That must be a wonderful job. How exciting for her and you. I hope Sandy gets tickets too!! Sorry I'm so far away or I would go too. Hugs, Jan L.