PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU MSQC !!!

redcaboose1717
March 24th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Just recently I started having issues with my account(s) here at MSQC.....I tried to sign in one day, and couldn't !!! Really? WOW.....okay, it was just the forum account, AT FIRST. Then the next day, I went to try to order something from MSQC, and I couldn't do that either. SCARY...OMG, not being able to "order" from MSQC? ( not that I actually "NEEDED" more fabric ......but I WANTED IT ! LOL ):icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:
So, I contacted MSQC but hey, I understand, MSQC has a lot of other issues going on besides dealing with someone that can't order fabric she doesn't ( probably /most likely ) need ! :D:o:lol:
Never the less, I finally got ahold of MSQC ( I emailed them through the "Contact Us" ) ....and Voila! My passwords for both accounts WORK now !!! :icon_happy:

YAY !.......Thanks so much MSQC.
Alan, I am so sorry I bugged you....( hope you forgive me soon! )

Away, my account :
redcaboose1717 is WORKING ! ( I am not using the other account at all. )

THANKS so MUCH MSQC !

grammaterry
March 24th, 2016, 11:10 AM
I hadn't heard from you for a few days and was starting to wonder if you were alright. Glad it was just a password thing

Lori63
March 24th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Yay!!!!! I can't imagine how frustrating that would have been. Every morning the first thing I do is sign on and look at the daily deal!