PDA

View Full Version : something I learned today.....

bubba
March 24th, 2016, 12:59 AM
When you take something out of the microwave that sits chest high and opens like an oven, always be sure to close the door. Otherwise you may just happen to forget it is open and spin right into it as you back up while turning around, smacking yourself in the kidney.

Of course, if you want to see stars like I did, feel free to leave the door open!!

All MM could say was 'I'm soooooo glad I did not leave that open. You would have been so cranky and I would have felt so bad!' Gee, thanks, gasp gasp gasp twinkle twinkle little star.......

stationarymom
March 24th, 2016, 01:07 AM
I hope you're ok now.Have the stars gone away(in your head that is?)

Simply Quilting
March 24th, 2016, 01:15 AM
Ouch. I am glad you did not spill anything on you or hurt yourself worse.

bubba
March 24th, 2016, 01:16 AM
I hope you're ok now.Have the stars gone away(in your head that is?)

They have but I feel like I could throw up and keep having pain.........

K. McEuen
March 24th, 2016, 01:17 AM
You might have bruised something. I bet a heating pad would make it feel better.

bubba
March 24th, 2016, 01:29 AM
You might have bruised something. I bet a heating pad would make it feel better.

It's going!!! If I could get past the pukey feeling, I can handle the pain, I think!

stationarymom
March 24th, 2016, 01:33 AM
Sounds like you could have a concussion you should be checked.

bubba
March 24th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Sounds like you could have a concussion you should be checked.

I didn't hit my head....I hit my kidney. I may have a kidney concussion by the way it feels!

stationarymom
March 24th, 2016, 01:46 AM
Sorry I got lost with the stars I guess. I hope you feel better soon.If you don't by morning please get yourself looked at.

MayinJerset
March 24th, 2016, 04:01 AM
it's a few hours later, are you feeling any better?

bubba
March 24th, 2016, 04:04 AM
I don't feel like i'm going to throw up anymore, but it is very tender. I went potty and everything appeared fine there, which was a huge relief....that is what I was afraid of!

redcaboose1717
March 24th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Sorry to hear about this. If you continue to have symptoms like this, I would go to the walk-in at least.....while sometimes we feel foolish, it's best to do the "right" thing and get checked out.

Monique
March 24th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Sorry feel better soon.

quiltingtrish
March 24th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Ouch! I hope it's better today and if not, I would go get checked out.

alliek
March 24th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Please rest today, You probably bruised the kidney. Drink fluids and take it easy. Sorry for your pain.

Andrea F
March 24th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Ouch! I'm glad you feel better by now and hope the pain is gone completely soon.

bubba
March 24th, 2016, 04:21 PM
I just got up.......it does hurt and I have a very nice bruise going on. I told myself I was going to the doctor only if I saw blood when I go potty, and so far, so good. It is very tender, but then again, I hit it pretty hard. I personally can't believe it took me four years to do this!!

Thanks for your concern!

Sandy Navas
March 24th, 2016, 07:47 PM
The caution signs I ordered for you should arrive tomorrow.

Sending warm compresses!!

redcaboose1717
March 24th, 2016, 07:52 PM
How are you feeling today Pat ? Better I hope ?

bubba
March 24th, 2016, 08:06 PM
How are you feeling today Pat ? Better I hope ?

It's sore and tender with a lovely bruise about 4 x 3 inches.....I'd take a picture, but you'd get a nice side boob shot!