PDA

View Full Version : boB update

stitching woman
March 23rd, 2016, 09:08 PM
Just got off the phone with boB. He wanted you all to know he is still alive and misses everyone. He still in the hospital and is hoping to be released tomorrow if all goes well . The pneumonia is responding well to that antibiotics and they will be doing more test on his heart tomorrow. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

CraftyJnet
March 23rd, 2016, 09:12 PM
Thank you for letting us know. My prayers are with him.

asta
March 23rd, 2016, 09:14 PM
Yes, thanks for the update. Will include him in my prayers.

AuntieVic
March 23rd, 2016, 09:29 PM
Thank you for the update, I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandy Navas
March 23rd, 2016, 09:33 PM
Wow! I must have missed that he was in the hospital. Saying very special prayers for this guy - special for sure.

Lori63
March 23rd, 2016, 09:39 PM
Sandy, I missed it also. Please let Bob know we are thinking of him and hope he gets better soon!

JCY
March 23rd, 2016, 09:41 PM
I also didn't know anything about Bob being in the hospital. Get well, soon, Bob!

grandma nurse
March 23rd, 2016, 09:58 PM
I'm another one that miss that Bob is in the hospital. Prayer for his speedy recovery and all cardiac test come out ok.

mischiefkat
March 23rd, 2016, 10:04 PM
wasn't he just flying somewhere to meet a friend before he moved to care for another friend? I hope he gets well soon Pneumonia is not a good thing. Prayers Kathy

Judy, USMC
March 23rd, 2016, 10:08 PM
Also praying for boB ...

Hulamoon
March 23rd, 2016, 10:18 PM
I thought he was going to San Fran and Las Vegas? When did this happen? Feel better soon!

quiltingtrish
March 23rd, 2016, 11:00 PM
Well, heck yeah I will pray for him getting better and getting back to us. Thanks for letting us know.

Grandma Nan
March 23rd, 2016, 11:09 PM
Thanks Bernice for keeping us updated. Concerned for boBs health and hope he shakes this off quickly.

sewbizzy
March 23rd, 2016, 11:46 PM
Get well soon to Bob...I didn't know he was sick either...

Sylvia H
March 23rd, 2016, 11:46 PM
I am so sorry to read about this. I, too, thought he was on his way to a fun trip with a friend - Philly, Las Vegas, etc. I sincerely hope he will be feeling much better very soon.

Simply Quilting
March 24th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Praying for boB. Bernice, please keep us updated as you can.

K. McEuen
March 24th, 2016, 12:55 AM
For those that missed boB's post on Facebook, and to save time explaining to everyone, here is his post that explains what is going on ....

March 21 at 3:13pm Denver, CO

I'm sitting here at the Denver International airport. This has been an amazing week to say the least.

Thursday I started getting short of breath when walking distance. By Friday 15 feet put me into an asthma attack. I stayed in Friday and we worked really hard to keep my walking down from there.

I have used wheel chairs at the airports and hotels. The airlines have been so kind. I got to the airport more than 3 hours early. The young man who transported me to the gate made sure I knew where the bathrooms and a place to get a sandwich were located. Here at Denver they had the chair waiting for me. The lady got me to the bathroom and then back to the lounge. She came back to check if I needed anything. Then told me she was going off duty but she would send some to keep track of me. An older man came and asked if I needed something to eat or drink he took me to a sandwich shop and the one of the stores to get cough drops. What attention to details.

I don't know how I would get home without their assistance. THANK YOU each for being so kind."

He is back in Missouri and being treated, so you all are filled in and up to date now.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 24th, 2016, 01:00 AM
We all kid so much with Bob, now we need to lift our friend up in prayer so he gets well soon!

stationarymom
March 24th, 2016, 01:03 AM
I also missed the word about Bob being in the hosp.Please let him know that I am sending prayers for healing.I hope all is well.

Bubby
March 24th, 2016, 02:53 AM
I must have missed the post about boB. I'm sending prayers his way. Glad to hear he's getting better.

MayinJerset
March 24th, 2016, 03:56 AM
Bob, We're all praying for your swift and complete recovery.128114

Iris Girl
March 24th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Also missed he was in the hospital. My thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery are with him. Hope he gets well soon.

Blondie
March 24th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Saying a prayer for Bob right this minute. The last I read, he was moving?

Carol336
March 24th, 2016, 06:42 AM
I was in the dark about Bob too.....but saying prayers for you now big guy.....hope you are feeling better real soon

Monique
March 24th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Wow! I must have missed that he was in the hospital. Saying very special prayers for this guy - special for sure.

I missed it too Sandy. Sending prayers to Bob.

Cathy F
March 24th, 2016, 08:31 AM
So sorry to hear about Bob being in the hospital. I must have missed that but sending my good wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

dwil23
March 24th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Sure will - I missed any earlier posts and didn't know he was sick.

stitching woman
March 24th, 2016, 09:33 AM
I don't know if boB had anything on here about being sick. I called him last night to check on him and he just wanted me to let you all know since he will probably not be on here much for a while. He was jet sitting around the states when he got sick, went to the hospital as soon as he got home.

MRoy
March 24th, 2016, 10:04 AM
boB, I hope you're feeling much better today and that you get to go home soon. (((HUGS)))

songbird857
March 24th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Oh my, I didn't know either - haven't been on the forum as much...
Praying for our friend Bob for speedy recovery :)

cv quilter
March 24th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Prayers sent. Our list keeps growing. Hope Bob is back with his Forum friends soon.

GrammaBabs
March 24th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Hey Bob,, It's time to take care of YOU now... Praying for your speedy recovery... We love you buddy... Hugs, GB

Grandma G
March 24th, 2016, 11:27 AM
I've been out of pocket for a little while and didn't know our Bob (yes, he belongs to us!!) had been hospitalized. Glad to here he is doing a little better. Prayers for you, Bob and hope the next update brings even better news.

rebeccas-sewing
March 24th, 2016, 01:01 PM
I'm sorry to hear Bob isn't doing well. I had no idea he was in the hospital. Tell him we wish him well and hope he's up and about in no time.

SallyO'Sews
March 24th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Feel better, boB! We love and miss you. Praying for a speedy recovery - you have a lot to do, sir!

mommadeb
March 24th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Get well soon Bob!

judimccl
March 24th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Prayers said.

Midge
March 24th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Get well soon Bob! We miss your fun posts. Pneumonia isn't for sissies, I know.

geegeequilts
March 24th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Get well soon, Bob. Everyone misses you.

Gina

SewnByBee
March 24th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Sorry to hear this.... Bb I hope you feel better soon. ......Prayers being said...........
....Bee

Andrea F
March 24th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Oh, I missed it too. Sending hugs and good wishes.

auntiemern
March 24th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the update Bernice. I told him there would be no more gallivanting all over the country any more. Get well soon buddy, we need you here :)

bhaggerty
March 24th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Missed it as well, although I am not on Facebook much.
Praying that his recovery is smooth and he has a clean bill of health soon!

Bjvarizona
March 25th, 2016, 03:20 AM
boB, please get better quickly (not that you would prefer to get better slowly). I was missing you anyway, your posts are always a highlight any time you check in! Now I guess I have to get by without your insights even longer! Have you finished your move? Only the absolutely best wishes coming your way. Prayers said.

Ginny B
March 28th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Oh my goodness. And here I thought you were doing fun things in Vegas Bob. So sorry to hear you have been sick. Get well soon. Sure do miss you.