PDA

View Full Version : 502 Bad Gateway

mitzs
November 24th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I've received this message a couple times today while trying to enter the store or forums. So just letting some know because I don't like being locked out of the house!!! :D

Gayle8675309
November 24th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I've been getting that message off and on for a couple of weeks. Seems like if I wait a few minutes, then I can get in.

MRoy
November 24th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Same here...good to know I'm not the only one!

mitzs
November 24th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Whew! Glad to know there is others. I thought Sandy might have been messing with me. :lol:

oldgurl4
November 24th, 2011, 04:25 PM
YEAHP!! ME TOO!!!!

I think Al Needs to Get Out of the KITCHEN... and let the Gurlz Cook... LOL...LOL

Somethin'gs wrong....???

It's happened 3 times already.

I wonder if they are aware of it?

mitzs
November 24th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I am hoping they have a moderator here that keeps them updated on stuff like that.

oldgurl4
November 24th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I haven't heard of one Up to this Date!

mianmom
November 24th, 2011, 05:10 PM
so thankful I'm not the only one!

K. McEuen
November 24th, 2011, 05:45 PM
502 error is a server problem. Considering MSQC is in a small town it may be due to server overload since most people are off work today and more are surfing. It could also be weather related. It's hard to tell and most of the time it ends up fixing itself.

mitzs
November 24th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Thats sounds like it may be more of a hosting problem then.

Sandy Navas
November 24th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Karen beat me to the draw. At least SHE is kind and didn't blame me. Love you, MITZS!!!!!

mitzs
November 24th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Hehe, Love you to Sandy!

Karen beat me to the draw. At least SHE is kind and didn't blame me. Love you, MITZS!!!!!

Bubby
November 25th, 2011, 01:04 AM
The Gateway error is very common. Just wait a few minutes and try again....frustrating for sure.

Monique
November 25th, 2011, 11:29 AM
They are upgrading their server. I have had a hard time this morning getting in. OMG feels like I have dial-up again.

janluna
November 26th, 2011, 02:14 AM
Yes they are in deed up grading the server! I'm sure Al never believed that this would happen. I'm sure we are a bit of a surprise for MSQC. I know they wanted to be successful, but I bet it's still a shock at how successful they are. It's just God Blessing them for all their kindness to all of us. Hugs, Jan L.

Genny
November 26th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Theres been a few times in the last week that I've had trouble getting on here too. Glad to know that its not just me or my computer...:icon_rolleyes:

rebeccas-sewing
November 26th, 2011, 07:44 AM
What's up with that anyway!?! I get it every now and then as well. Very aggravating.

a1angiem
November 26th, 2011, 08:26 AM
lol! when things were horribly slow yesterday I had to give up a couple times. Made me realize a) I spend a lot of time on this forum, and b) I really am addicted to you guys! I was really missing it and frustrated when i couldn't get on the site!

oldgurl4
November 26th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! How ANNOYING!!!!!
I gave up too!..... didn't want to deal with it yesterday.
and today!....VOILA! it didn't Fail either

Beakkmom
November 26th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Glad it wasn't just me...I was using my Nook to log on, thought perhaps it was a bad wireless connection - but checked other sites, so figured it wasn't on my end.

Lin

Lola2Ace
November 26th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I remember seeing a post somewhere that they will be moving the site to anew and bigger server this weekend. We may have some difficulties getting on occasionally but it will be much better when it's done.

oldgurl4
November 26th, 2011, 10:46 AM
REALLY!!!
I must have missed it....

Anyhow... If that's the case then I shouldn't be here!

Usually when SYSTEM Updates or Upgrades are done they require users to LOG OFF until they are done with it.

Well I'll check back tomorrow then.

happygram
November 26th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Although I'm sorry you all had a bad time getting onto the website, I'm kind of relieved to know that it wasn't my computer. I just gave up several times during the past week because the connection was so slow, and I also got that Gateway message. A server upgrade should help this problem. The success of the MSQC was probably a surprise to the family, but not to us.

Belated happy Thanksgiving.