PDA

View Full Version : Sizing chart

stitchywoman
April 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
I saw on the Kashmir Kit page it mentioned a sizing chart... I'm assuming for typical quilt etc. sizing. but I can't find it! I know there are several on other pages but I'd love to have easy access to one here. Is it really there?

sewhot
April 3rd, 2009, 08:43 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about.

stitchywoman
April 14th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Alright chick! :twisted: I'm not crazy! A little slow maybe but not crazy! This is where it talks about the sizing chart (http://missouriquiltco.com/shop/index.php/kits/quilt-kits/kashmir-ii-quilt-kit-from-moda-u.html) I was assuming it meant a chart that gives typical sizes for lap twin full queen etc. maybe even table topper sizes. This would be very helpful to me as I'm always forgetting these and having to search out other sites that carry the information.
I talked to the all powerful computer guy about this long ago but it apparently got shoved off the back table :) but not far enough because it's cropped up in product descriptions! I guess it doesn't exist at this time but what do you think? It'd be a good thing!

Natalie
April 15th, 2009, 12:43 AM
whoa! scary devil smilie! I'll work on this...it can't be that hard! Just don't come to visit with a bazooka okay :D we love you!

stitchywoman
April 15th, 2009, 03:43 AM
Don't be afraid! That was my I'm not crazy look... plus I wanted to use the devil smilies at some point hehe!

Misty
April 15th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I happen to know theres a sizing chart hanging on the wall of the office at the shop.... so there.:)

stitchywoman
April 15th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Ah yes thank you Misty! Now if only I were there... :? :lol:

;) I was wanting it for quilt planning purposes and just thought it would be beneficial to not have us constantly navigating away from MSQC ande unfortunately for me I'm not in the shop during all of my planning phases. But 8-) knowing it's there should make it easy to get the info up here right?! Seriously, it's not a major issue just a suggestion and when I saw it mentioned I wondered if I was missing something so I thought I'd ask.