PDA

View Full Version : Missouri where you can.....

Simply Quilting
March 20th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Missouri where you can experience ALL 4 seasons at one time. Around here we are use to having the experience of various seasons with in a week occasionally even the same day but at the same time was new for me. On the drive home yesterday it was snowing hard as a winter snow storm while the sun was shining brightly as a a summer's day, the spring daffodils were very pretty with their blooms in the green grass and there were trees with their brown autumn leaves blowing in the wind.

Cokie
March 20th, 2016, 01:36 PM
LOL - sounds like Ohio too!

DeniseSm
March 20th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Texas, just this last Tuesday it was 80. Friday there was a lot of pea size hail, and last night we had to cover all the tender plants who were convinced spring had already arrived because of a freeze warning.

rebeccas-sewing
March 20th, 2016, 01:47 PM
I've never given that much thought, but I know exactly what you're talking about. Virginia can be like that as well. California? Not so much.

auntiemern
March 20th, 2016, 03:04 PM
I just want 74* year round...is that to much to ask? 86* Tuesday...today snowing and 33*....I just hope it doesn't hurt my Magnolia tree, or my purple plum.

quiltsRfun
March 20th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Here in Utah we have a saying in the spring: "If you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes."