PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Prayer for Tommy's dogs needed

cyndiofthevortex
March 20th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Tommy left behind two beautiful border collies. I can't seem to download their picture but believe me, they are beautiful dogs. Nancy has been caring for them for Tommy's sake, but she travels a lot and cannot keep the dogs. She has a trip she must go on starting Wednesday (she's been keeping all trips on hold since taking Tommy in in October but needs to start traveling again next Wednesday). She is devastated that she has not been able to find them a loving home.

A woman from a border collie rescue shelter is coming today (Sunday) to check them out and see if they will fit into their program. PLEASE pray that she falls in love with them, takes them and finds them a loving home where they can stay together.

It is the last piece of the puzzle for Nancy in terms of Tommy's death. She is especially grieving over these dogs who have suffered a huge loss just as we have.

jjkaiser
March 20th, 2016, 01:01 PM
I know they will find a good home. I hope they can keep from separating them though. The poor things are probably missing your brother terribly and just do not understand what is happening in their life. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Simply Quilting
March 20th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Praying for these dogs that they are able to stay together in a new loving home.

alliek
March 20th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Oh Cyndi, I pray these dogs are placed together with loving people. Prayers for this situation. It breaks your heart. God will watch over them.

CraftyJnet
March 20th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Praying for these dogs.

cyndiofthevortex
March 20th, 2016, 05:00 PM
GOOD NEWS! They were taken by a kind and dog-loving woman who will hopefully place them with a family that runs a ranch in Nevada where they will herd sheep, just what God made them for. Praise God!

Dollyquilts
March 20th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Great news! Border collies need a job and like to stay busy.

Great news! Border collies need job and to stay busy.

geegeequilts
March 21st, 2016, 03:18 PM
Cyndi

Glad to hear Tommy's furbabies are going to a good home.

Gina

MayinJerset
March 21st, 2016, 03:32 PM
Hope a good home is found for them.

dwil23
March 21st, 2016, 03:43 PM
My heart was breaking as I read this - Border Collies are a very special breed to my family. I am SO HAPPY they have a chance to live on a ranch and have a job - something very important for that breed. Praying all works out.

cyndiofthevortex
March 21st, 2016, 04:36 PM
My heart was breaking as I read this - Border Collies are a very special breed to my family. I am SO HAPPY they have a chance to live on a ranch and have a job - something very important for that breed. Praying all works out.We are happy, too. It seems like a miracle that it has worked out this way. I'm sure they will be happy when they are settled in a new home, which is supposed to happen very quickly.

mommadeb
March 21st, 2016, 04:44 PM
That is great news!!

Hulamoon
March 21st, 2016, 04:45 PM
That's such good news! Very happy for them!

I forgot to say that when I was in New Zealand we went to a sheep farm and got to see these dogs in action. You could tell they loved to work.

jjkaiser
March 21st, 2016, 09:04 PM
Oh yay! So glad to see your cloud has a silver lining. And they can stay together, that's just about the best part.

sugar1717
March 21st, 2016, 09:39 PM
Cyndi,
I hope that these dogs that gave so much love and comfort to Tommy will find wonderful homes, as a bonded pair. I am sure that the rescue that takes them will do their best to find them a very special home for them.
I love my beautiful cat,Buffy ( almost 17 yrs old ) 18 months ago. Buff was an amazing cat. Presently I have been looking at our local Humane Society for a cat that needs a loving home and I think I may have found the right cat(s). There's two male cats that lost their owner a few weeks ago, and I am thinking strongly of giving the two of them ( named Lewis & Clark ) a new home.