PDA

View Full Version : SUNNY SUNDAY

MayinJerset
March 20th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Yes, it's sunny today and so glad it isn't the predicted 3-6 inches of snow. Sleepy day for DH and I as we're just hanging around enjoying a late breakfast and coffee. Hope you all have a good day.

Judy, USMC
March 20th, 2016, 11:14 AM
A bit further south (coastal North Carolina) it's a rainy day. Gloomy, dark, damp .......

Hope it's brighter where you are!

pcbatiks
March 20th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Hello May, Judy and other forum friends.

It's a beautiful chilly day here. The book sale did great Friday and Saturday with one more day today. Fill a Bag for $5....and the bag is big! May, your husband would go nuts! :D I guess the cost of the trip down here would not be worth the bargain books. :D

RockinLou
March 20th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Hello forum friends, it was beautiful but chilly today. Temps are on the rise again this week and we are on vacation for the Kazakh New Year, which is the first week of spring.

We are home, not traveling, and looking to relax and get ahead on work. I'm indecisive about what to do for sewing projects, I've done all my mending and have no clothing projects left to work on for now. I might dive into a big quilt top, I might not... I just don't know...

Patsquilting
March 20th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Good Morning; Sunny at the moment - Like May - we are in the higher prediction of snow tonight into tomorrow UGH. Oh, well, I know if we do get it, the next day will be in the 40's so the snow will be gone before too long.

Good day to just sit and quilt and chill out.

toggpine
March 20th, 2016, 01:03 PM
The weather is overcast here, but it's still pretty to watch the surf.

I have had success in learning at least the single crochet. Next up, half double, double, and treble crochet. Old dogs, new tricks. I'll have to wait until I can meet with someone who knows what they are doing to critique my work. But, until then, it looks like the pictures!

Cokie
March 20th, 2016, 01:30 PM
First day of spring...and it's snowing! Big fluffy flakes coming down, but they're not sticking on the ground - I guess it's to warm. I slept in a bit this morning and am enjoying a cup of coffee while catching up on a few things. Hope everyone has a happy Sunday.

alliek
March 20th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Good Day May and all forum friends, Gloomy, cold day down here. Have to keep sunshine in our hearts today. Taking it easy. Put a corned beef (we are having St. Pat's day dinner today) in the crock pot, checking my email, saying hi on the forum and sitting in my easy chair to read today. Tomorrow, I have to get down to the nitty gritty of preparing for Sunday celebrations. God Bless all.:icon_wave:

rebeccas-sewing
March 20th, 2016, 02:07 PM
I'm sure you can guess the weather in CA. The usual sunny stuff and warm. the high today is supposed to be 75.

Bubby
March 20th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Hi Everyone....

We got some snow twice today but it didn't stick. It's chilly and windy.

Nothing going on here. I tried a flag block and not matter how I did it, it looked out of proportion, so it's packed away for another day.

Wishing everyone a restful Sunday. I'm fixing corned beef and cabbage today.

Hugs...