PDA

View Full Version : SLOW GOING THIS SATURDAY MORNING

MayinJerset
March 19th, 2016, 09:07 AM
It's going to take a LOT of coffee to get me going. Had a really strenuous PT workout yesterday afternoon that made me sleep most of the night but I woke up tired,

What's this about possible 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow? Glad we shopped the other day and have lots of food and a few goodies to carry us through being snowbound if predictions are true.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Snip Snip
March 19th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Going to a birthday party for my one year old grandson today. Tomorrow is going to be cold and rainy. Good day to sew!

Carol336
March 19th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Making Oreo Truffles with DGD this morning/afternoon. Hope not to eat too many of them - LOL

I can't believe those snow predictions Mae.....especially when we were running around in our shirt sleeves yesterday!!! Oh my.

Have a great weekend everyone

Ginny B
March 19th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Good morning and Happy Saturday all. My sis and I are headed into the house in Brooklyn for a few hours today. Tomorrow's plans are unknown just now. I may bring one of the old singers in to get looked at and see if it can be brought back to working order. And while I am there,I might look at the embroidery machine again that I looked at last week when I was there. It's a Brother SB8000. Anyone have one? If so, what's your opinion of it? Or, I might just stay home and work on a quilt and some craft fair items. I guess the weather will play a big part in my decision. Glad we didn't put those snow shovels and boots too far away.

Have a super Saturday all.

toggpine
March 19th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Just hanging out at the beach. We went into town and poked through the shops. I found a cute pair of earrings. They are studs made from Helenite. (Lab created gemstone from the ash of Mt. St. Helens.) It is a pretty light blue color or an emerald green. I chose the blue. I think this is the first piece of jewelry Eric has bought me since our wedding rings. I don't wear much because of the farm work and the amount of time my hands spend in washing stuff. They are pretty and he is pleased with himself for getting them. Emily told me the other ones (bigger and dangling ones) would have looked weird on me! Nice.

I'm hanging out here on the deck while they are off riding their bikes before the wet weather rolls in tonight. The sun has gone behind a cloud bank, and it's getting a bit chilly. Time to pack it inside and see if I can figure out how to crochet.

I hope you all are having a good weekend!
Hugs, Cathy

shermur
March 19th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Well...Navy daughter and grandson are gone....they packed up the things in the bedroom she was using; she took a couch, her bed, clothes, stroller, high chair and some of Conner's toys. There's still a bunch of stuff in the garage. I cried as she pulled out to head north.....I will miss them very much. At least, I get my sewing room back?

Claire Hallman
March 20th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Well...Navy daughter and grandson are gone....they packed up the things in the bedroom she was using; she took a couch, her bed, clothes, stroller, high chair and some of Conner's toys. There's still a bunch of stuff in the garage. I cried as she pulled out to head north.....I will miss them very much. At least, I get my sewing room back?
I am sure you are sad to see them go but she is grown and you raised her to be independent, so she is doing what she should do. Enjoy getting your space back.

Bubby
March 20th, 2016, 02:51 PM
((((HUGS)))))