PDA

View Full Version : Spring Time in the Rockies! (Snow)

JCY
March 18th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Ordinarily, March is our snowiest month. However, we haven't had our normal precip. this spring. Got a good dose of moisture yest., over night, & this a.m. I haven't heard the official amount, but I measured 7" on the picnic table & 8" on the ground. It's a wet heavy snow & would be perfect for making a snowman. Our snow angel from church came this a.m. & shoveled our driveway & patio. We appreciate him so much! 127876127877127878 It's supposed to be close to 70 by Sunday!

Snip Snip
March 18th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Snow is so pretty (at first)! Do you live in the flat lands of Colorado? Oh, never mind: I see by your title you are in the Rockies.

Cokie
March 18th, 2016, 07:05 PM
My parents live near the Springs, and I'm not sure how much snow they got. My dad always tells me whatever weather they have will be in Ohio in a couple of days...we are supposed to get a little snow over the weekend but no accumulation. Keep warm!! At least this time of year it doesn't last long.

Hulamoon
March 18th, 2016, 08:42 PM
How does snow mold so perfectly on things. Your picnic table looks like it was upholstered. lol It's pretty.