PDA

View Full Version : Stressed less Night Owl

toggpine
March 18th, 2016, 01:09 AM
We are heading to the beach for the weekend. Just the three of us. I am having no stress and nearly no anxiety about this trip. ( I haven't packed anything yet, which is why the low level of anxiety is hovering.)

I am still working on the iron caddy and a few samples for the kids sewing class. I need to write up the instructions for the "burrito wrap" pillow case and cut a few templates for them to use. They aren't quite ready for the rotary cutter yet!

I had better go get the young one tucked in and get my travel projects ready!

Happy hooting everyone! What's up in your neck of the woods?
Hugs, Cathy

bubba
March 18th, 2016, 01:33 AM
If it is for their personal use, you can print this out.....http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases/instructions/RollItUp.pdf

Have fun at the ocean!

kimsophia
March 18th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Hoot hoot, I got my brackets busted early so I'm disappointed in that. But, I didn't do any research so I guess I should be glad I am doing as well as I am. I think about 200 people got all 15 right so far on the four contest sites I entered. Some good news is that the Bulls won. They need to win their next three games to make the playoffs.

I have been leafing through two of my new cookbooks and marking interesting recipes. I made a pot of lentil soup in the crockpot based on one recipe. It turned out well. It's out cooling on the deck as it has turned cold again.

I'll probably be up all night. I have to take my buddy to the dentist at 8 a.m. Urg. He broke a filling.

Glad you are going to have a stressless trip, toggpine! Who is watching the goats? :)

stationarymom
March 18th, 2016, 01:42 AM
Cathy I hope you have fun at the beach.Please think of me on Sunday we're supposed to be getting enough snow to plow here.I was making plans with a niece in Maine today to meet up with her next weekend so my Dad can see her and her new baby for the first time while he's here.Not too much else going on here I spent the day with my Dad today.

Neller
March 18th, 2016, 01:45 AM
A trip to the beach sounds wonderful Cathy! We got to go to the Oregon coast several times last summer and I hope we get to do so again this year. Our little granddaughter will be just the right age for running around in the sand.

Today I ironed all my half-square triangles (HST, not HOT) open and sorted them by color. There were some interesting color choices there, but as they say, variety is the spice of life. The next round is going to be a blue theme so I 'll get started on those soon. I hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend.

Judy, USMC
March 18th, 2016, 03:16 AM
Beach weather here ... again in the 80's. People seen on the beach but the water is too cold to go in much above the ankles.

Stash inventory going on today. Have to get a handle on what JR, LC and charms I have and also need to get some wheelchair quilt fabric organized for next fall. Camp Lejeune has a Wounded Warrior Battalion and it's close to the hospital. I want them to keep warm on the way. May make one or two with some of Nancy's HOT HST's.

Y'all stay safe on the road!

MayinJerset
March 18th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Cathy, Enjoy your stressed less weekend at the beach.
Kim, Hope the Bulls keep winning.