PDA

View Full Version : Thomas A. Bolduc, May he truly rest in peace

cyndiofthevortex
March 17th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Tommy peacefully passed away this morning, his hands held by us on this side and by Jesus on the other side. He was never alone. He was a good brother. I will miss him.

Dollyquilts
March 17th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Cyndi, God bless Thomas. I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a good brother, but you and Nancy were good sisters. I know he knew he was loved and cared for up until the very last second. Hopefully your hearts will heal quickly and leave you with all your great memories.

Dolly

K. McEuen
March 17th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Sorry for your loss, Cyndi, but Tommy is in a better place with no pain now.

I am glad that you had the opportunity to be there for his during his final time on Earth. It made it so much easier for me to deal with my Dad passing, by being there, than when my Mom died and I wasn't able to.

Learner quilter
March 17th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Sorry for your loss, he is at peace now (((hugs))).

mommadeb
March 17th, 2016, 03:30 PM
So sorry Cyndi. He is at peace and painfree now. Take care.

Simply Quilting
March 17th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Cyndi, so sorry for the loss of your brother.

jjkaiser
March 17th, 2016, 03:31 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Just remember all the good times you had together. Glad you were with him when he passed. Condolences to your whole family. Take care.
Jocelyn

Bubby
March 17th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Oh, Cyndi....your Tommy is at peace and pain free and in the presence of Jesus. My prayers will be with you and the family.

SallyO'Sews
March 17th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Sending much love and hugs to you and your family, dear Cyndi. I'm glad you were with him, and that Jesus is, too.
Praying for you all.
Blessings,
~ Sally \0/

Midge
March 17th, 2016, 04:20 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Cyndi, but glad you had the chance to be at his side at the end. Your love for your brother helped him along the journey.

CraftyJnet
March 17th, 2016, 04:21 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. My prayers are with you.

seaturtle
March 17th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I am sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family during this time.

Judy, USMC
March 17th, 2016, 04:42 PM
So glad you had the time to take care of him and his passing was peaceful. What a beautiful gift you gave him by being there!

MRoy
March 17th, 2016, 05:17 PM
I'm so sorry. I'm glad you got to be with Tommy. He's watching over you now, pain free in his heavenly home.

judimccl
March 17th, 2016, 05:18 PM
May God wrap his arms around the family and give them comfort. There is another special angel up in Heaven today.

Grandma G
March 17th, 2016, 05:35 PM
So sorry to hear of Tommy's passing. He is at peace now and I pray that the good memories of him gives you peace as well.

bhaggerty
March 17th, 2016, 05:46 PM
So sorry for your loss but happy he is with the Lord! So wonderful you could be there for him!

Lyndaj
March 17th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Cyndi,

I am so sorry. Please take care of yourself.

auntiemern
March 17th, 2016, 06:01 PM
My deepest sympathy and condolences. May he rest in peace, and you find comfort knowing where he is.

KPH
March 17th, 2016, 06:16 PM
My deepest sympathy, and condolences to your family. It is a blessing that Tommy had such a caring family with him during this time. I know your decision to stay with him was hard. Care giving isn't an easy job, but knowing you were there for him when he needed you will give you comfort and peace.
You know in your heart, he's in a better place. No more pain, no more suffering, he's in the wonderful presence of those he's loved that have gone on before.

Bouse
March 17th, 2016, 06:36 PM
So sorry to hear of Tommy's passing. Condolences to you and your family. He was blessed to have your constant company and care during his final days.

Cokie
March 17th, 2016, 06:47 PM
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your brother, Cyndi.

sewbizzy
March 17th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Cyndi, I am so sorry for your loss....sending condolences to your family...I know you are happy to have been with him

cv quilter
March 17th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Cyndi, Jesus and Heaven have welcomed Tommy home! Amen. While I know this is not a time for celebrating, in fact is a sad and difficult time for all of you, Tommy is no longer suffering in any way and hopefully that will bring you some comfort. This was a long, hard walk for Tommy and for all of you. What a blessing you and your sister have been to Tommy. I feel honored to have been included in the progress of this walk for all of you, and in knowing of the final, peaceful passing of Tommy. I know that Tommy was welcomed with the open arms of Jesus and that he is already watching over you and sending his love you way. Tommy will never be away from you. He will dwell in your heart and your thoughts always.

Hulamoon
March 17th, 2016, 08:11 PM
May he rest in peace and blessings to you and your family for your loss.

SAS
March 17th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Sorry for loss

oldsewer
March 17th, 2016, 08:35 PM
My sympathy to you and your family. Sharon

pcbatiks
March 17th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Cyndi, I've been thinking of you'll the last few days. I pray that all the good memories will help comfort you and your family. Tommy is resting in Heaven now.

MayinJerset
March 17th, 2016, 09:26 PM
All the pain and grief is over,
Every restless tossing passed,
Tommy is now at peace forever,
Safely home in Heaven at last.

mommamarsh
March 17th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Peace to you all.

asta
March 17th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Sorry for your loss.

Ginny B
March 17th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Sorry for your loss Cyndi. He is at peace and I pray for peace for you and your family.

mischiefkat
March 17th, 2016, 10:18 PM
So sorry for your loss. He is at peace now. I pray for peace for you and your family. Kathy

Cathy F
March 17th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Cyndi, I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

mommiepainter
March 17th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Cyndi. So sorry for your loss.

DeniseSm
March 17th, 2016, 10:58 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Sandy Navas
March 17th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Sending comfort and prayers - what a struggle, but rest knowing he's without pain!

bec
March 17th, 2016, 11:46 PM
I know that his sickness and passing has been a very sad time for your family, but your faith is strong. I'm sure you have peace in knowing that he is resting in paradise and you will see him again one day.

JaniceR
March 18th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Cyndi, I am so sorry for your family's loss. You have all been in my prayers and will continue to be. I know Tommy is at peace and I hope you and your family will find peace and comfort knowing that. He was very fortunate to have you and your sister at his side. May God bless you and your family and give you peace and strength.

snippet
March 18th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Bless Tommy and those he left behind.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 18th, 2016, 12:44 AM
So sorry for your loss, Cyndi! Your family is in my prayers!

Grandma Nan
March 18th, 2016, 12:58 AM
My sincerest condolences to both Cyndi and Nancy. Rest assurance that Thomas is in a better place.

stationarymom
March 18th, 2016, 01:05 AM
Cyndi I am so sorry for your loss.I'm sure the time you spent with him made his passing that much easier.Try to remember he will never suffer or feel pain again.(((Hugs)))

dwil23
March 18th, 2016, 02:30 AM
Cyndi,

I am just reading this but have had you on my mind these past few days. Your brother was very Blessed to have caring sisters like you and Nancy. Even though we always think in terms of loosing a loved one, the Minister at my Dad's service said not to think of those who have died as lost if they knew the Lord. They are not "lost", because we know exactly where they are!!! Just imagine the look on Tommy's face when he heard the words "Well Done, my Good and Faithful Servant"!

(((HUGS)))) to all and continued prayers....

Swedish leo
March 18th, 2016, 04:22 AM
Hugs to you and your family

Blondie
March 18th, 2016, 06:10 AM
My prayers continue to be with you and yours.

EnumclawGramma
March 18th, 2016, 06:58 AM
So very sorry for your loss Cyndi. I will keep you continually in my prayers for comfort and healing at this time. What a precious family you have to have walked this path together. You were a blessing to him, for sure.

Carol336
March 18th, 2016, 07:19 AM
Oh Cyndi - I'm so sorry for your loss, but happy that Tommy is finally at peace in the loving arms of Jesus, surrounded by all those he loved that were waiting to welcome him home and best of all he is no longer in pain - Praise God!!!!!! Hugs and prayers to you, Nancy and your families. You both were such wonderful sisters to Tommy.

easyquilts
March 18th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Cyndi... I am so sorry.... Thomas was a good brother....and he knew he was surrounded by love.... God bless you, and your family..

Juliet Taylor
March 18th, 2016, 10:24 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss

Monique
March 18th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Cyndi, so sorry for your loss but you will never have regrets as you were with him in his final days. Remember the good times and may these memories help you through this most difficult time.

Anyone have Cyndi's address? Please send by private message. Thank you.

songbird857
March 18th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Cyndi - so sorry for your loss - praying for you and your family through this time.
Can you imagine the glorious reunion that will take place someday? :)

songbird857
March 18th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Cyndi, so sorry for your loss but you will never have regrets as you were with him in his final days. Remember the good times and may these memories help you through this most difficult time.

Anyone have Cyndi's address? Please send by private message. Thank you.
PM sent :)

rebeccas-sewing
March 18th, 2016, 12:44 PM
I'm sad that your brother has left you, Cyndi. I'm glad, though, that his suffering has come to an end and he is now with God. My deepest condolences to you and also your family.

alliek
March 18th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Cyndi you were a good sister to him also. I'm sure he felt all the love the family could give when he passed into the arms of Jesus. Peace now to your heart and mind. Every day is a blessing, every day is a chance to love. God Bless

quiltingtrish
March 18th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Cyndi - yes, may he rest in peace. I will pray for you and those he left behind. As Songbird mentioned, imagine the glorious reunion in the times to come!

Angelia
March 19th, 2016, 12:00 AM
I am sorry, Cyndi.

JCY
March 19th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Cyndi ~ May you sense God's peace & comfort as you grieve the loss of you beloved brother. You're in my thoughts & prayers. God bless!

SewnByBee
March 19th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Cyndi, I know you all have been through a lot. I hope you can find comfort in Tommy's peace . You girl's took good care of your brother, I'm certain he felt the love and compaction, each day you we're together. Love lives................one day the good memories will turn into your most cherished treasures.....Bless you and your family. May your hearts begun to heal.
So sad for your loss. ....
.......here anytime
....Bee.

bakermom
March 19th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Sorry for your loss.

geegeequilts
March 21st, 2016, 03:09 PM
Cyndi
I was out of town over the weekend & for some reason you, Nancy, and Tommy came to mind. I thought about the love that exists in some families but doesn't in others. My wonderful husband surprised me by taking me to the Mountainquiltfest in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. I had asked him about going but didn't think we had the money to go. I should have known he would find a way for me to go. He loves me & shows it in so many ways. Cyndi, you, Nancy have that kind of love. You showed Tommy that love & that love will see you thru the coming days. When you feel the need to cry, do so but I bet the smiles will return as you remember your beloved brother. Take comfort in knowing you were the best sisters he could have had. My thoughts & prayers have been sent to you & Nancy. Take care.
God bless.

Gina

cyndiofthevortex
March 21st, 2016, 05:19 PM
I have just spent an hour rereading these wonderful notes to me and to my family. I have copied them all and have sent them to Nancy so that she can read them and be blessed by them as well. Thank you, all! I really do feel uplifted and at peace. Tommy was a good man and a good brother to me and a good uncle to my seven kids. We will all miss him but will surely remember the good times we have shared with him.

SewMuchToDo
March 25th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Sorry for your family's loss and glad the collies found a home!

GuitarGramma
April 2nd, 2016, 01:49 PM
Dearest Cyndi,

Tommy was never out of my prayers. I'm afraid I missed your post that he had passed to the next life; I purposely searched on his name today to see if there was news.

My deepest condolences to you. You have been such a good sister, you are an inspiration to me.

I will now pray that God brings you comfort.

Toni

WendyI
April 2nd, 2016, 01:55 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

irishrn
April 3rd, 2016, 09:28 AM
Cyndi
I'm so sorry I missed this post. I know this has been hard for you and your family. Hugs to you all.