• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kziggy
    Rotary Pro
    • Oct 2011

Got My first M*QC

I got my very first daily deal the other day from M*QC well ordered it. I am so excited I came home today to my package and I am ready to start sewing on it tonight! I got the Daisies in Winter daily deal. My wonderful friend let me barrow her Dresden ruler. I am so excited because I have been dying to make a flower and put it in a pretty frame and hang it in my daughters toy room. I was having a hard time just making a paper flower and thought it was just not enough. So when I saw the Dresden flower I thought thats it that is what I need hanging up in her room. So tonight I will be making a Dresdan flower! I just wanted to share how excited I am!!!!!! OH and the shipping was just in time I was worried it was going to get caught up in the holiday mail!!!!!!!
    To have fun everyday!:lol:
  • cyndiofthevortex
    Missouri Star
    • Oct 2011

Re: Got My first M*QC

Hi kziggy,

I recently got my first ever Daily Deal (it was my first ever jelly roll) and I can't bear to open it! It's so cute! So good for you to put yours right to use. And what a good idea, to frame a dresden flower! I think that will be so pretty. Pictures, please, when you have it finished!

Cyndi
    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

• kziggy
      Rotary Pro
      • Oct 2011

Cindy I will do that I just think it would be very pretty unquilted and framed I thought about putting it in a frame that was glass on both sides so it looked pressed in there I am not just sure about that yet...
      To have fun everyday!:lol:

Comment

• mitzs
        Binding Belle
        • Oct 2011

Oh Kziggy, that sounds like a wonderful idea and I just might have to borrow it for my own granddaughter. I can't wait to see yours! Congrats on your daily deal.

Comment

• Monique
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2011

Pretty exciting huh? I was like that when I got my first order.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• Nena
            Missouri Star
            • Apr 2011

I love to make the dresden plates!!!! You can use them for so many things. I love your flower idea!!!! I just made a turkey using the pattern that I saw on one of the M*Qc videos. It came out so cute!!! I brought it for show in tell at my quild meeting last night and they all loved it. Good luck with yours
            I am such a material girl!!!!!:icon_wave: Nena

Comment

Working...
            X