PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a thief!!!!

bubba
March 16th, 2016, 01:17 AM
Emmaline Bags has two of their PDF patterns on sale for $4.75 Canadian (and less than $4 US!!). One is the Manhatten bag and one is the Totes My Totes. It only lasts a day or two, so if you are interested, don't delay!

redcaboose1717
March 16th, 2016, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the tip! Will check it out right now ! :)

Simply Quilting
March 16th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Thank you for the heads up of the sale.

Pandabear
March 17th, 2016, 12:28 AM
dammit!

You know how many purse patterns I have because of you? Many. :)

Yes...I bought the tote. It will make a great gift for my mom.

kensington
March 17th, 2016, 01:12 AM
Yep, you're a scoundrel alright! LOL.

bubba
March 17th, 2016, 01:31 AM
dammit!

So sorry!!! I bought the purse pattern, although I'm tempted by that tote. Did you check the pattern yet? Are there bunches of pockets inside?

bubba
March 17th, 2016, 01:35 AM
Yep, you're a scoundrel alright! LOL.

Moi? hahahahaahahhaaaa!!

bubba
March 17th, 2016, 01:54 AM
dammit!

I just saw another free pattern on the same site.....Manhatten Zipper pouch. It's pretty cute!

Pandabear
March 17th, 2016, 07:31 AM
So sorry!!! I bought the purse pattern, although I'm tempted by that tote. Did you check the pattern yet? Are there bunches of pockets inside?

I haven't read the pattern thoroughly yet, but it looks like there are not many pockets inside. One slip pocket and one zipper pocket from the quick scan I did of the instructions.

Pandabear
March 17th, 2016, 07:32 AM
I just saw another free pattern on the same site.....Manhatten Zipper pouch. It's pretty cute!

I passed on that one since I have a similar pattern someplace. But I had picked up the retreat bag awhile back and just bought the hardware for the smaller version this time around.