PDA

View Full Version : 26...............

bubba
March 15th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Yes, 26 items cut, mostly fused and soon to be sewn!!! Then I think I have 19 more to go?? Or 24????????/

Simply Quilting
March 15th, 2016, 11:26 PM
Can't wait to see what you are working on.

bubba
March 15th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Can't wait to see what you are working on.

Just tell me how many I should make!!! This is nerve wracking!

Simply Quilting
March 15th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Sent you a PM.

GaGa
March 15th, 2016, 11:54 PM
I'm feeling behind and inadequate!

Simply Quilting
March 16th, 2016, 12:23 AM
I'm feeling behind and inadequate!

Brenda, don't feel behind of inadequate. I have not started on mine yet either and I know that many others have not started their yet. The first year I attended, I literally was making them the day before. I made mason jar pincushions. Then last year, I was sewing the fall forum retreat favors at another retreat that I was attended at the beginning of September. None of mine have been fancy nor I doubt they ever will be. And as far as inadequate, all gifts are loved. One of my favorites that I love is a plastic pencil case (use for rotary cutter storage) that was filled with a sample pad of the full adhesive post-its to mark rows, a pen in case anyone needed one to jot notes, and chocolate which everyone needs. This was from Judy. She said that she was under the gun for time. But it was a perfect gift because this has been used daily in my house as it keeps little fingers and paws away from my rotary cutter. Another in use one is the pocket tissue holder from Marilyn. And there are others favors scattered throughout the house that I use. More important than any favor is the fact that we get to meet and visit with you.

Hulamoon
March 16th, 2016, 01:02 AM
Are we going to see a picture or do we have to wait for months?

K. McEuen
March 16th, 2016, 01:22 AM
Months Lorie, months.

bubba
March 16th, 2016, 01:37 AM
Correct.....months!!

Judy, USMC
March 16th, 2016, 04:35 AM
There has always been an element of surprise. We can hint around but actually revealing what's being made would spoil the excitement, I feel. I'm one of the people who will carefully unload whatever was in the bag and oooh and aaah over each one. And then there are others who pass out their favors so you can pick out one in your favorite color.

But Charyti is right: More important than any favor is the fact that we get to meet and visit with you.

MayinJerset
March 16th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Nothing like a good mystery to keep things lively.