PDA

View Full Version : Please remember my Kelci bugg in your prayers

SewnByBee
March 15th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Prayer Warriors and Friends please say a prayer for my daughter as she is entering the last half of the third trimester of her pregnancy. Bless her, she's a little thing, like her mama. ....lol she's all of 5'.2 .... the baby is getting bigger and " he" is so far doing we'll, but her blood pressure is high, her feets swelling (even with them up ) . She has had some issue's with anxiety before the pregnancy, they're trying not to put her on meds. We're working on relaxation techniques...... but I think part of it is first time mom, scared to death, uncertainty, ......you know what I'm talking about.

Please pray she feels the love and support and of course God's love and comfort.. ....I think the pregnancy being such a surprise (after a procedure and the changing of her birth control. ) She's been burdened with some judgement, and you know we all do the self judgment thing better than anyone elts.

I wish things could have went as planned for her sake, but this child is a special blessing..... we're all excited about.

Thank you , for your support, and prayers, I really appreciate it.

judimccl
March 15th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Prayers definitely being said for your daughter, and also for you as you help her through this new part of your lives.

cv quilter
March 15th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Bee, prayers coming from here! I believe in the power of prayer as I've seen it work in my life. Praying for the blessing of the Lord be with your daughter and her husband and their little boy, for your entire family. I pray that all will go well and that she able to relieve many of the issues she is facing with the help of her doctor and the treatment they are giving her.

dwil23
March 15th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Sending prayers that all will be fine and go smoothly. Just a few more weeks to go!

KPH
March 15th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Prayers uplifted.

We're expecting #3 anytime now, just waiting on the call.

Dollyquilts
March 15th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Bee, sending prayers from Texas.

sewbizzy
March 15th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Sending prayers for your daughter and the baby both....

asta
March 15th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Sending prayers for Kelci and her wee little one. May the Good Lord bless her with a speedy and safe delivery.

redcaboose1717
March 15th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Prayers for you and your daughter....
While this a story really, I had a friend that was 5'1"( and that 1" was generous! ) and prior to pregnancy didn't weight 100 lbs. She got pregnant while on the pill, and developed toxemia ( high blood pressure ) a lot of swelling etc. Her belly was so big she came home with a drawing from the Drs office that a nurse ( or someone ...it's been several years now ) drew and asked her to have someone make her a "belly sling"....I was elected to do that.
Her four friends ( I am one of the 4 ) took turns being with her or calling her when DH was at work. We made sure that she was true to her diet of not eating anything with salt in it...etc. I don't know how many times we all called her to remind her to keep her feet "UP" when she was in her Lazyboy recliner !
Oh! I almost forgot.....she delivered ( this was prior to ultrasounds ) TWO healthy babies !!! 7 lbs 8 ozs & 7 lbs 9 ozs....twin little girls ! who are now almost 35 yrs old. The Dr. never detected the 2nd heartbeat and he told my friend over and over that she had just one LARGE baby in there.....well, she had TWO good-sized babies in there ! Not to mention she had one naturally, and the other C-section.)
The last 3-4 days before her labor began, the doctor decided to put her in the hospital due to the blood pressure......

Again, prayers being said.

Sharyn J
March 15th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Sending prayers for Kelci and the baby.

Simply Quilting
March 15th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Prayers for your daughter and the precious baby that she is carrying.

MayinJerset
March 15th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Adding my prayers for your DD and soon to be grand child.

SewnByBee
March 15th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Jacqueline.... your so funny.

They did test to see if it could be tox.....or vitamin deficiency. Did not see a problem there. Thankfully. She is watching this he salt too.

She was a 7.16 oz baby but Zack was a 9 lb.er. that's a be g baby, especially when I was born they wouldn't let moms gain much weight, I was 4.15 oz little but fisty. .......

Thank you all, I do hope everything turns out just fine. With all my heart, I do.

ilive2craft2
March 15th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Adding my prayers for the entire family.

cv quilter
March 15th, 2016, 09:26 PM
[Thank you all, I do hope everything turns out just fine. With all my heart, I do.[/QUOTE]
Bee, just believe and support your daughter and family and know that lots of prayers are being said! Hugs to you and to your family

laura44
March 15th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Saying prayers for mama and baby.

JCY
March 15th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Sending up prayers for a good delivery, no complications, & that all will be well. My gr. dau. is preg. with #2. She's been having a lot of nausea during the 1st trimester. I'm hoping & praying all will be well with her & her wee one, too.

SewnByBee
March 15th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Sending up prayers for a good delivery, no complications, & that all will be well. My gr. dau. is preg. with #2. She's been having a lot of nausea during the 1st trimester. I'm hoping & praying all will be well with her & her wee one, too.

I will keep her in my prayers too. It's an exciting time but it's very scary as well. I was sick with my boy he was my second it stopped after the first trli.
Peppermint tea is supposed to be good for settlng tummies. I lived on salteen crackers and sprite.

Thanks to you all. 😊.

auntiemern
March 15th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Sending prayers and encouragement.

SewnByBee
March 15th, 2016, 10:06 PM
[Thank you all, I do hope everything turns out just fine. With all my heart, I do.
Bee, just believe and support your daughter and family and know that lots of prayers are being said! Hugs to you and to your family[/QUOTE]

Oh I do.... believe..... and trust God in all things . I know where more than one comes before Him, is an empowering type of prayer. That's why I felt strongly to pull this wonderful group of believer's to pray together....... pray There would not be merricles, if not for prayers.
Thank you my Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

jjkaiser
March 15th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Do not worry, everything will be fine. Find something to curb those anxiety attacks, nice quiet music maybe, old Willie Nelson or Emmylou Harris, or maybe classical Four Seasons by Vivaldi

Navy Wife
March 15th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Adding my prayers to everyone else. Even though my oldest will be 59 in a week, I still remember the anxiety of the unknown. We're awaiting the birth of our 6th great grandchild. This baby will be born to our Granddaughter whose baby, Grace, was born last year and lived 22 hours. This baby is normal and healthy, and grannie has to get busy on a quilt for it.

Wishing you all the best as you learn how to be a grandma!

easyquilts
March 15th, 2016, 11:31 PM
God bless get.... She's got a lot going... I'll pray for her to be calm.... That will help her BP... Does she like soothing music?

Thankfully there's not long to go....

stationarymom
March 16th, 2016, 01:08 AM
I'll keep you all in my prayers.Remind her to breath if she is anxious.Tell her to inhale for 4 then exhale for 4 counting should distract her and help her calm down.I wish her the best.

Patsquilting
March 16th, 2016, 07:00 AM
Sending prayers to all -

Carol336
March 16th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Prayers for Kelci and baby and you too grammy

ceiliam
March 16th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Adding my prayers for Kelci and for you also be, hoping everyone is fine and also that everyone can be calm and at peace.

Suzette
March 16th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Bee, my prayers are with your daughter and with all of you. I know a little bit about unplanned blessings! A bit more stressful sometimes, but just as joyful and much loved. God bless!

geegeequilts
March 16th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Prayers are winging their way to the heaven above for your daughter. And for Grandma as well.

Gina