PDA

View Full Version : Raining on Monday

MayinJerset
March 14th, 2016, 09:23 AM
at least it is here in Jersey. We enjoyed a sunny weekend, not too warm but that didn't stop many from running around in shorts and tees. Had a good time at my sister's surprise 65th party on Saturday and DH's Bday celebration here at home on Sunday. Now it's time to get the week going but only after I have another cup of coffee.127667

Cathy F
March 14th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Morning all,
Raining here too May. Hope it's going to let up as some errands have to be run today and some groceries to be bought.

All my Prarie Flower blocks are completed however there are two that I really don't like. The fabric is more a geometric print and doesn't seem to go with the other fabrics. I ordered another charm pack and waiting for it's arrival for I can switch those blocks out.

My granddaughter is graduating from a two year college and was just admitted to the colkege of her choice to finish her degree. She is submitting her application for a scholarship today, please keep your fingers crossed for her.

Off to get my coffee and then brave the weather to start the errands. Hugs to all who may need a few extra today.

pcbatiks
March 14th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Good morning. Had beautiful weather here yesterday.

his week will be busy.......the big book sale is this weekend. We will be busy every day getting last minute details finished. There are about 745 boxes of books for the sale.......:icon_scared::icon_crazy: It's a lot of work but also lots of fun!

Hoping you all have a good day and thinking of those who are going through a difficult time.

dwil23
March 14th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Rainy here, too! We had a family picnic yesterday with my cousin and his wife. They are in town looking for a new home. They have been in Texas and Arkansas for 18 yrs and are ready to come back. It was good seeing them. There was a whole new generation of the family for them to meet. The rain held out til last night, but has steadily drizzled since then.

I have DGS I Spy tummy time quilt sandwiched and have to finish laying out the whale quilt for my grandsons' new cousin, Fiona. We will be spending Easter with her family, so definitely have to have it done by then.

Lots to do today before my "nap", so better get busy!

Prayers for all in need - especially thinking of Cyndi and family. Have a Blessed Day!

SewnByBee
March 14th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Had a few cups of coffee.....I'm Getting there...lol.

On second thought......One more wouldn't hurt.

I am swamped with the shower coming up this weekend. I sure hope it comes together. The girl that is helping is a bit..... self... ish.... with the info... not very reasuing. ....kinda dissapointed quite frankly. I haven't worked with her before and it will most likely be the last. Team effort is a must. She doesn't know how to do the team thing......obviously. I have tried all I can.......so.... 😣😞. Live and learn.

Hope you all a a blessed and wonderful week.....prayers. for you in need.

This is so Beautiful, I wanted to share it.

.................................127672........:ic on_wave:

judimccl
March 14th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Cathy, will definitely keep my fingers crossed for your granddaughter. :icon_wave: