PDA

View Full Version : Tommy update

cyndiofthevortex
March 13th, 2016, 03:25 AM
My two sisters and I are nursing him around the clock. He is no longer waking up.

This is a long road to walk.

Kgrammiecaz
March 13th, 2016, 03:31 AM
Cyndi, I am so sorry you are all going through this. I have followed your posts, my heart breaks for you all. Prayers to all that faith and love will walk you on this path. Hugs to you!

dwil23
March 13th, 2016, 04:01 AM
Cyndi, You are all on my heart and in my mind as you walk through this time. I pray for strength and comfort for you all. Tommy is in the Lord's hands now and will soon be in his presence.

(((HUGS)))

kimsophia
March 13th, 2016, 04:03 AM
Praying for peace for you all.

Simply Quilting
March 13th, 2016, 04:20 AM
Cyndi, prayers for you and your sisters during this difficult time.

Judy, USMC
March 13th, 2016, 05:26 AM
It's a difficult task you have been assigned ... and both of you have accepted because of your love for him. You have our support and prayers.

Monique
March 13th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Cyndi, at least you are there with him. He is very fortunate to have you in his life. Hugs to you and your family at this difficult time.

MRoy
March 13th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Prayers for you and your family Cyndi.

KPH
March 13th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Prayers for you and your family. It's so hard, but you'll have no regrets for being there for him.

KarenC
March 13th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Prayers for your families. May you be comforted by memories of good times you shared and the love of all

asta
March 13th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Prayers for your family. May the peace and comfort of the Good Lord surround you.

mommadeb
March 13th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Praying for you all.

pcbatiks
March 13th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Hoping you and your family can feel the love, support and prayers from your forum family.

cyndiofthevortex
March 13th, 2016, 01:42 PM
My family and I do feel the support from all of you. Tommy especially felt it before he dropped off into his permanent sleep. He thanked me every day for your love and support. It overwhelmed him, actually. He was happy to fall asleep at night with the knowledge of so many prayers being said for him. It all means so much to us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

toggpine
March 13th, 2016, 03:21 PM
This is a hard road to walk. Take comfort in knowing you will never regret being there for him.

It made a difference for us to be there for Eric's grandfather.

Continued prayers for strength, comfort, and peace during these last hours.
Hugs, Cathy

LauraP
March 13th, 2016, 03:24 PM
I know I look at death differently than most but I know that what helped me through my parents and brother's death was thinking about what they would be doing in heaven. First they have to get outfitted in a robe and halo and wings. I figure it's like in the military and your halo will be two sized to big and your wings to small. Once you get that figured out then you have to learn how to fly. Think baby birds! All that flapping and noise. I figure they looked like the astronauts turning somersaults in space. Now my mother is in charge of sunsets and boy does she paint some pretty ones. My dad and brother are sitting on a cloud singing as they fish.
Makes death more personal for me and easier to comprehend.

judimccl
March 13th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Still praying for Tommy to have a peaceful passing, and for God to wrap his arms around you and your sisters and give you some comfort during this sad and emotional time. Don't know you personally, but am sending some extra big hugs your way.

judimccl
March 13th, 2016, 05:04 PM
What a beautiful way to look at it. Thanks for sharing. :icon_wave:

GuitarGramma
March 13th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Dearest Cyndi,

I'm praying for your brother all through the day. God bless you for being such a good sister.

Toni

seaturtle
March 13th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Prayers for you and your family. God bless.

redcaboose1717
March 14th, 2016, 01:10 AM
Continued Prayers for Tommy........

SallyO'Sews
March 14th, 2016, 01:33 AM
So sorry, dear Cyndi. Continuing to pray for all of you. Hugs to you, my friend.

mischiefkat
March 14th, 2016, 01:41 AM
Prayers being said . Kathy

amartin24
March 14th, 2016, 09:37 AM
I've been thinking of you Cyndi over the weekend and praying for God's peace and comfort. I'm sure you will feel truly blessed to be there with him at the end. I know I felt that way with my Mom last month. Difficult indeed.

bhaggerty
March 14th, 2016, 10:32 AM
More prayers.

geegeequilts
March 14th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Cyndi
I don't want you to think about Tommy's passing. He has already left you & Nancy. Being there for his last breath is going to be so very hard on you & Nancy. While you sit with him just close your eyes & remember him in happier & healthier times. You know your friends are here for you all.

Your friend
Gina

sewbizzy
March 14th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Cyndi, sending prayers for your brother and your family...I went through the same thing with my Mom many years ago...it was one of the hardest things to endure....

KPH
March 14th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Continuing to pray for you and yours. Peace

auntiemern
March 14th, 2016, 07:26 PM
As one who has walked this road to many times, my heart aches for you. Prayers for all of you.

ilive2craft2
March 14th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Continued prayers for you and your family. I know what a special and yet difficult time this is for all of you. Hold each other close. Many hugs to you.