PDA

View Full Version : A PO rant

Hulamoon
March 12th, 2016, 06:51 PM
The other day I scheduled a package pick up (2 pkgs) I gave the instructions of where it was. On the picnic table and if it was raining under a blue tub. I didn't want the mail person to have to walk all the way to the house. In the afternoon I heard a yell and looked out at and saw the girl mail person. Several hours later I got a call saying sorry I didn't see your note. I thought it was going to be on the porch. Well why didn't she just knock?

So she said reschedule it and I will pick it up. So today they still didn't pick it up. The thing that makes me mad too is that they have phone #'s for the offices but it takes you back to central auto and you can't talk to them. I took my anger out on the survey. lol

I don't usually rant but this one just pissed me off.

bubba
March 12th, 2016, 06:58 PM
They will pick up packages??? Who knew? I just go to the post office and stand in the line.....

Hulamoon
March 12th, 2016, 07:01 PM
They will pick up packages??? Who knew? I just go to the post office and stand in the line.....

I have done it before ,it's easy usually.
https://tools.usps.com/go/ScheduleAPickupAction!input.action

KPH
March 12th, 2016, 07:14 PM
I don't blame you for getting pissy, I'd have probably said worse than that.

Email the postmaster!

Monique
March 13th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Rant away.

Hulamoon
March 13th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Rant away.

They finally came at 3: 00. On Sat it's usually 11 am. So someone had to make the extra trip up here. Up here means that's why I try to do pick up's. It's far to the PO.

So Pat give it a try. Just be very specfic on where the package will be.

RockinLou
March 13th, 2016, 02:41 PM
I would like to say that being an expat the Postal Service is NOT something I miss, at all.... I'm glad it worked out in the end!