PDA

View Full Version : Early Saturday morning Greetings

MayinJerset
March 11th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Yesterday's warm fresh air really was great and it seemed to have help me sleep whole night. Temps in our area were 81 yesterday afternoon! We all have been waiting for Spring to arrive and it looks as if Summer may be taking its place.

Not much to say right now, need to go in search of some coffee so talk among yourselves and I'll be back a bit later.

songbird857
March 11th, 2016, 09:12 AM
May - did ya get your coffee yet?? ;) ;) ;)

I got in some cleaning yesterday - moved a few things in my sewing room and I'm feeling good about it. I have a bit more organizing to do today, and laundry... always laundry.... maybe I'll squeeze some sewing in - haven't sewn in a month!!

Ginny B
March 11th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Good morning May. Wow, you really did Spring forward. I'm still on Friday morning. :) Love that Friday feeling. The weekend stretches before us and usually zooms by too fast. We've got a garden show on our list of things to do this weekend and I also want to get a haircut. Other than that, nothing specific on the list. I am sure the usual laundry and grocery shopping will be in there somewhere and, hopefully, some time in my sewing room.

Have a great day everyone.

meliswan
March 11th, 2016, 09:16 AM
I think you need more coffee because it's Friday. Of course, my DS has no school today so it feels like Saturday. Or, maybe I need more coffee. I'm SO confused!!:icon_beuj:

Monique
March 11th, 2016, 09:21 AM
May, you sprang ahead a little early and a little too far!!!

Heading to Trenton today to pick up Maizyn.

We will see sunshine today. WOOHOO!!

SewnByBee
March 11th, 2016, 09:28 AM
May, Miss May......hey you didn't miss it.

............it's. Still Friday...lol

..............There for a minute or two I wasn't sure what day it was...lol

................ 127546

lol......This happens to me too
Maybe more coffee will help
.........127547 I'll check back in a few too. ....have a grate day.☺

MayinJerset
March 11th, 2016, 09:32 AM
See what happen when I post before having my coffee? Maybe I got too much sleep last night and wasn't really awake when I posted earlier.

mario1360
March 11th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Good morning,
it is like spring here....we had a very mild snowless winter, not so good for the rivers and forests....
my shingles are healing very fast, thank God for that.
cannot wait for tomorrow to hit a couple of fabric stores...:D

everyone have a very happy, peaceful and loving Friday.

Grandma Nan
March 11th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Ha Ha Ha, May you really had me thinking, what day is this? That's a good one. Glad we got Friday back cause I didn't get my groceries and running around done so good to get the day back.

Have a coffee and relax.

auntiemern
March 11th, 2016, 09:59 AM
If I didn't have to get the kids up and ready for school this morning I may have thought it was Sat too. Good morning all. Gotta head out. Have a great day.

Sylvia H
March 11th, 2016, 10:30 AM
I read the title and wondered what happened to my Friday! Glad it was just a matter of not having your first cup of coffee. I am off to get my coffee now. I didn't have any coffee yesterday, so I am really foggy this morning.

Bubby
March 11th, 2016, 10:37 AM
I'm glad it's not Saturday because I sent Jeff off to work this morning.....love you, May!

I'm working on an update project with my Kindle. So far not much luck. I let the battery get totally dead so maybe when it's fully charged it will work.

Not much going on today. I hope everyone has a great Friday.....Hugs.

Lyndaj
March 11th, 2016, 11:22 AM
May, you sprang ahead a little early and a little too far!!!

Heading to Trenton today to pick up Maizyn.

We will see sunshine today. WOOHOO!!

Monique,

Wow, that's quite a trip! Be safe.

ceiliam
March 11th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Whew, May I was thinking Sat already did I miss Friday? To funny. Hoping to get sewing done today, laundry run and get cat food all the boring stuff except for sewing. Hope everyone have a wonderful day. Cecelia

susie i
March 11th, 2016, 11:54 AM
May,I thought it was Friday last night so We must be on the same wavelength!Anyhoo,not much going on here.I haven't been in the sewing room for a week,been on a cleaning out and purging kick.It feels good to get rid of the things that I no longer use or need[not fabric of course]and let someone else enjoy them.It's amazing how much stuff I've accumulated in the 10 years that we've lived here.Have a happy Friday everyone!

Jean Marie
March 11th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Whew! Looked at my watch twice to make sure it was Fri! Lol!
Got the rest of my material for the minion quilt at Jo's. Wanted to get minion flannel for the back but they were out so got some with power words instead..... Bamm, Slam, Pow....etc. Appropriate to knock out the cancer , don't you think? Hope so. I feel so sad for my friend.
Had my GDD all week...spring break. She goes home today, yeah!! She is basically a good girl but getting a little smart mouthed lately....9 yrs. I hate to do it, but grandma has to straighten her out sometimes! Don't take much though since I am GRANDMA! Ha ha

Cathy F
March 11th, 2016, 12:43 PM
May, you sure are keeping us on our toes this mornubg, I too had to re think what day this was!

Nothing new in my world, enjoying another beautiful day and maybe I'll get up to my sewing room to finish up the last two blocks of my Prarie Flower. Then to square them up and add the sashings.

Have a good day everyone!

MRoy
March 11th, 2016, 12:53 PM
May really, really sprang forward this morning. Since I retired I have to look at the calendar sometimes to keep up with what day of the week/month it is. Today, I'm quilting the last of my quilts for this round of guild donations. It's got robots on it, so it should definitely be a boy's quilt. Next project will be to quilt my bowtie quilt...it's going to be mine, all mine...the first one I've kept for myself!

Judy, USMC
March 11th, 2016, 01:13 PM
I checked my pill case and knew I didn't miss a day - my Friday pills were still there! I'd blame it on Spring Fever - possibly, subconsciously, May just wants Spring to get here quickly and moved it a day closer!

Well I love GotCha's like this. Thanks for making my brain work pre-coffee. Y'all have a great day ...

redcaboose1717
March 11th, 2016, 01:21 PM
It's okay to try to rush to get Saturday here ! I have great plans for sewing for tomorrow ! ( Saturday ) ......

SewnByBee
March 11th, 2016, 04:59 PM
We gotta watch this coffe deapervaation..thing ........it could cause boggled minds...and all kinds of problems.....heartacks or who knows what all...lol.
But for sure....I laughed out loud after I ask Michael what day it was as he's getting ready to leave for work this morning. He says IT'S FRYDAY......WITH THIS???? ON HIS FACE.😨......I have had some memory problems lately from sight effects from a medication.... so he thinks I've lost it already , anyways.....So....I said well I was a thinking yesterday was Thursday but where did Friday GO ???????? 😛😋😃
I NEEDED a good laugh....... ANYWAYS......

Hope you are all ready for the weekend. I guess I am......

Be blessed my friends. Maybe I'll just look around a bit while I'm here. I haven't got to look very much..... I get a lot of joy seeing all your faces and projects.... sure helps with the lonlyness.
Here's a cute pic, made me smile, hope it makes you smile too.

.............127562gotta love a doxie.♡

Simply Quilting
March 11th, 2016, 08:00 PM
I totally missed this post this morning because I kept looking for the word Friday :)