PDA

View Full Version : This night owl is sleepy after a sunny day

Judy, USMC
March 9th, 2016, 03:55 AM
Hey all - Popping in to say hi!

Beautiful sunny day in the lower 70's today and supposed to continue through the week. Some flowers poking through to greet the day.

Been working on a super secret project the past 2 days - 1 more day and it should be done. Wondering if there are any proofreaders with spare time on their hands are willing to proof-read. Will post for volunteers once the project is completed.

I'm trying to send good thoughts and great weather your way. Off to my nest!

MayinJerset
March 9th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Judy, Just seeing this post this morning (Wednesday). Saw that you mentioned it during the Night Owl post but I couldn't find it. I think sometimes our post disappear for awhile or take a long time to be appear on the forum.

So how is your 'secret' project coming? You have us guessing what it could be.

toggpine
March 9th, 2016, 01:16 PM
I went looking for it after she mentioned it. It was under the Quilts ByMe section under General Chatter. My guess is Karen moved it in here with her administrative powers.

Judy, USMC
March 9th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Computer gremlins must be after me again! I was positive I put it in General Chit Chat ... but then again after working on the project my eyes were fuzzy! I'm this/close to having it done and I think it will help some people. Fingers crossed that I can get some help polishing the final draft.

Adding: Yep - I did it - General Chatter (Quilts by Me) is different than General Chit Chat. That just shows how tired my eyes and brain were. Silly me, I can laugh about it now!