PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and the Beast

Divine Daisy
November 21st, 2011, 05:24 PM
The Bride is beautiful, and a total beast today! 3 weeks to go and then FREEDOMMMMM to quote Braveheart! Is it bad of me to be looking forward to this wedding being over? Truthfully she is a delight, i am just 'wedding'd out' lol

Posted the Clarice quilt on show and tell, washed, wrapped and waiting for collection.

Sandy Navas
November 21st, 2011, 09:48 PM
My heart goes out to you - hope you don't have any other weddings coming up any time soon!!

Hugs!!

quilter.martha
November 21st, 2011, 09:50 PM
As joyous as a wedding can be, it's still a stressful event! So, yes, it's OK to want it over. Hang in there. These 3 weeks will go faster than you think.

janluna
November 22nd, 2011, 05:44 AM
We are all holding you in prayer Daisy! To help you get through all this. I'm sending strength to you right now. Hugs, Jan L.

KiltedQuilter
November 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Weddings are certainly up there with life's most stressful situations!

Remember to take time out for you(even if it's only a 5 minute cuppa with your thoughts)!

Divine Daisy
November 22nd, 2011, 06:13 PM
cuppa? CUPPA? i'll be on the gin!

twnkeyes
November 22nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
In 2009 our daughters were married 6 weeks apart! One wanted a fall wedding, the other a Christmas wedding, I told them they were trying to kill me! But, we made it through and Daisy, being thankful all the chaos is over is totally ok!

stitching woman
November 22nd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas is stressful enough then add a wedding too I can only imagine what you are dealing with. Sending hugs prayers and a lot of support your way. Gin is also a great option!

patmoriaritycaris
November 22nd, 2011, 08:25 PM
My first daughter got married 7 years ago and I had this romantic picture of the fun we would have planning her wedding. It was not fun, it was work, it turned out beautiful but I was so happy when it was over. Don't feel guilty.