PDA

View Full Version : Night Owl Landing

kimsophia
February 26th, 2016, 02:32 AM
Hoot hoot! What's up with you? I'm doing a counted cross stitch pattern that I got free off of Craftsy
Love Heart Cross Stitch by CountryGarden - Craftsy (http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/embroidery/hand-embroidery/love-heart-cross-stitch/11935)
I guess when I joked last year that I'd bought enough cross stitch fabric to keep me busy all winter, I wasn't kidding. In fact I probably have enough for several winters! But this is just a little square a couple of inches across, since I'm doing it in 32 count fabric.

How are yoooou tonight? @,@

redcaboose1717
February 26th, 2016, 02:44 AM
Hoot hoot! What's up with you? I'm doing a counted cross stitch pattern that I got free off of Craftsy
Love Heart Cross Stitch by CountryGarden - Craftsy (http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/embroidery/hand-embroidery/love-heart-cross-stitch/11935)
I guess when I joked last year that I'd bought enough cross stitch fabric to keep me busy all winter, I wasn't kidding. In fact I probably have enough for several winters! But this is just a little square a couple of inches across, since I'm doing it in 32 count fabric.

How are yoooou tonight? @,@

I am up surfing the net....reading the MSQC ....and waiting patiently for 1am so I can view the newest MSQC Tutorial !(14 minutes to go!) After that, I am going to cut out some 5' charms !

stationarymom
February 26th, 2016, 02:46 AM
What a pretty pattern,I hope you have fun doing it.Not much up here tonight I went out with a girlfriend for coffee and dessert.I like to go out with my friend we've been friends since high school it's nice to sit and chat.We had some severe thunder storms come through last night or should I say early morning about 2-5am.You could feel the whole house shake and today I spent the day outside cleaning up broken tree branches.

Cowgirl quilter
February 26th, 2016, 02:56 AM
I am up surfing the net....reading the MSQC ....and waiting patiently for 1am so I can view the newest MSQC Tutorial !(14 minutes to go!) After that, I am going to cut out some 5' charms !

Me too, except for the cutting charms part. I am temporarily out of the quilting business, as we are "moving" - actually moving out of our little trailer and into the house on the ranch, and getting our trailer ready to travel. Still a lot of work, and DH is down with the flu so I am on my own. M* and Pinterest at least let me think quilting.

Simply Quilting
February 26th, 2016, 03:02 AM
That is a pretty pattern. We woke up this morning to just a dusting of snow that was gone in a very short time. We cleaned and had the house in order as I was suppose to have a meeting at my house but no one ended up able to make it. It was a very quiet evening at home tonight. So I spent time working on a quilt.

The new tutorial is neat. Ron (Jenny's husband) actually designed it. I think it looks like a perfect quilt to make for a boy or man. And so much variation that could be done with it.

Have a safe night everyone :)

bubba
February 26th, 2016, 03:16 AM
It's easy to accumulate floss for cross stitch! I had three of the floss cases (the kind that hold the little cards you wrap) full of them! I can't remember if I gave them away or put them someplace safe. I miss doing that, but my hands no longer cooperate with it.

Judy, USMC
February 26th, 2016, 05:18 AM
That's a very cute cross stitch pattern. The winds settled down to a mild roar today - gusts only into the 30's. Lots of broken tree limbs littering the roads from yesterday's gales.

Took me all day to decide which top I wanted to do with the 30's Playtime JR I had. Decided on Phoebe's Flower Box and had to run to Hancock to get some Kona White. Got the strip sets sewn. And now I have a question - it says to cut the white strips and sew them on individually. Does that method make it quicker than chain piecing the strip sets to the white strip? Hmmmm......

redcaboose1717
February 26th, 2016, 05:44 AM
Well, now I can go to bed.....I have watched the newest tutorial, cut out some charms and took a few minutes to study a wallet pattern I want to make. (I have the fabric all cut out )

I ran across this tutorial went I finished watching today's tut.....

https://youtu.be/bDV0hny_FEE

I can't remember watching this one, but I really am interested in this one. ( of course I say that about almost ALL of Jenny's tutorials!! I have the biggest "I want to make this quilt " list of MSQC tutorials....I just hope I can live for a 100 yrs to make them all ! LOL !

Nighty Night Everybody !:icon_hi:

kimsophia
February 26th, 2016, 06:26 AM
It's easy to accumulate floss for cross stitch! I had three of the floss cases (the kind that hold the little cards you wrap) full of them! I can't remember if I gave them away or put them someplace safe. I miss doing that, but my hands no longer cooperate with it.

Well if you find them, give them to me, because I have a ton of fabric but not that much floss! :D

MayinJerset
February 26th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Flapping my wings to get my circulation going while flittering around between being a Night Owl or an Early Bird. Since it's still dark out a Night Owl it is.

Beautiful cross stitch pattern Kim. It's good to have a handiwork but like Pat my hands no longer cooperate for crewel, embroidery and crocheting. Have a box of threads, needles, yarns and crochet hooks that I came across last week and think it's time to pass them on. 2 of my granddaughters, sisters, have recently begun sewing and crafting so I'll see if they could use my supplies.

Going to patrol the neighborhood to see if everything is OK and then wait for sunrise before I head back to my nest.

bubba
February 26th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Well, now I can go to bed.....I have watched the newest tutorial, cut out some charms and took a few minutes to study a wallet pattern I want to make. (I have the fabric all cut out )

Do tell......what wallet pattern?