PDA

View Full Version : Cards for Nevaeh

Musical_Starling
February 17th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Hey guys!

Life is still pretty busy over here on the rock, but I heard a news story today that I knew I had to share with you guys because you are all awesome and love to spread joy and happiness all around the world. Well, there's a little girl who lives in a neighbouring town who is battling cancer for a second time, and she loves getting mail so I thought some of you could help her out :) Just a card, or a postcard from your area would be awesome. Here's a news article with more info: Nevaeh Denine is battling cancer again, and wants your well wishes (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/nevaeh-denine-cancer-well-wishes-1.3450862)

She's been excited to receive cards from other provinces, how awesome would it be to get some from all over the world? There's also a facebook page, the link is in the news article if any of you are interested in following her journey. Her address is also posted at the bottom of the article, but I will post it here as well just in case the link or the image doesn't work:

Nevaeh Denine
P.O. Box 551
Goulds, NL
A1S 1G6
Canada

Thanks guys!! <3

EnumclawGramma
February 17th, 2016, 06:47 PM
You know her name is Heaven spelled backwards?

redcaboose1717
February 17th, 2016, 07:06 PM
You know her name is Heaven spelled backwards?
I have a great niece who's middle name is Neveah......her daddy was granted custody when she was 3 months old.

sewbizzy
February 17th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Will get a card out to her...and will send prayers!!

Bouse
February 18th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Sending one from Scotland. Will go to the post office tomorrow.

MayinJerset
February 18th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Does anyone know how much the postage would be for a card from USA to Canada?
A

rebeccas-sewing
February 18th, 2016, 02:41 PM
I googled and it says 85 cents for one ounce - $1.17 for two ounces and $1.49 for three ounces. I'll get one in the mail too.

Monique
February 18th, 2016, 09:23 PM
It should only cost you $1.20

Nene
February 18th, 2016, 11:28 PM
We have a Nevaeh in our family also. She is a brave little person. Will send her a card and pray for a miracle.

JCY
February 19th, 2016, 03:06 PM
My card is going in the mail today. I needed $1.20 for a 2 oz. letter/card. You can calculate the postage from the USPS web site. I also looked up Goulds on the Atlas as well as Google Earth to see where she's located. Wow, Newfoundland is way out there on the east coast. Thoughts & prayers for her.

Monique
February 20th, 2016, 07:09 AM
My card went out yesterday.