PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard from mlt150 lately??

RFREE
November 20th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I haven't seen her on here in a while. I hope she is o.k. I was kinda getting used to her recipes. Miss them.:icon_rolleyes: MLT150 WHERE ARE YOU????????????????

Patrice
November 20th, 2011, 10:05 PM
I have been wondering that too

Sandy Navas
November 20th, 2011, 11:11 PM
She posted on her profile that she was just about out of personal preference recipes. She has been around though - as recently as this past Thursday she was posting.

RFREE
November 21st, 2011, 08:24 AM
Oh o.k. Sandy. I guess I could have looked at here profile and figured that out.ha ha I just havn't seen here on here to much.Thanks

Sandy Navas
November 21st, 2011, 11:05 AM
Oh o.k. Sandy. I guess I could have looked at here profile and figured that out.ha ha I just havn't seen here on here to much.Thanks

Well, Rhonda, with all you have going on - after all you are working and sewing and can't get on here that often - what do you think they pay me for? I'm just here to check on things for you and keep everyone on the straight and narrow. Sorry I'm not doing my best though - there are a few errant folks around . . . not mentioning any names though.

Hug all your little 'charges' . . . they are the special ones!!

mlt150
November 21st, 2011, 11:30 AM
Hello, Hello, I am alive and well. I will post some cookie recipes as I am working on my cooking column today. I have been really busy with baby quilts, quilts for a class I take and then making various things for family. I appreciate you asking about me...I do check in almost daily, but too busy to post.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,
Dianne...MLT150

SuzyQue
November 21st, 2011, 11:36 AM
I have been missing you and your recipes, too. .......but I so understand busy! Just know that those recipes of yours that I have tried are awesome and we are thinking of you, too!

debinmalaga
November 21st, 2011, 11:38 AM
Why am I not surprised that you have a cooking column! Tell us more!

RFREE
November 21st, 2011, 10:35 PM
Hello, Hello, I am alive and well. I will post some cookie recipes as I am working on my cooking column today. I have been really busy with baby quilts, quilts for a class I take and then making various things for family. I appreciate you asking about me...I do check in almost daily, but too busy to post.

Dianne...MLT150

YEAAAAA There you are!!! Glad I asked.I know all about the no time to post thing. I try to keep up but don't always have time.Good to here you are alive and well.Now I gotta go check out your latest recipe posts.Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

RFREE
November 21st, 2011, 10:40 PM
Well, Rhonda, with all you have going on - after all you are working and sewing and can't get on here that often - what do you think they pay me for? I'm just here to check on things for you and keep everyone on the straight and narrow. Sorry I'm not doing my best though - there are a few errant folks around . . . not mentioning any names though.

Hug all your little 'charges' . . . they are the special ones!!

Thanks Sandy! Good to know you are on top of things.What would we do without you??? Your the best. Oh yea by the way.....I think you need a raise!!

rebeccas-sewing
November 22nd, 2011, 07:17 AM
Actually, Mlt150 has been on several times recently with some new and delicious sounding holiday delights. I've discovered that if I go to "New Posts" under the blue bar at the top of the page all the way to the left I make sure to read all posts that I may have missed. Yes, I'm obsessed with the Forum! It took me a little while to start using that feature of the site but I really like it. That way I don't feel like I'm missing any posts.