PDA

View Full Version : Not enough that it's so below freezing cold...

MayinJerset
February 14th, 2016, 05:04 PM
just received an alert from local online newspaper that snow and ice is on the way for tomorrow, Monday, into Tuesday. Article mentioned freezing pipes so I think we better check out our bathrooms, down on the first floor seem OK and DH will check the one upstairs.

Monique
February 14th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Stay warm and safe May!

jjkaiser
February 14th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Yep, better get ready, our weather today in the Midwest is moving your way. It is super cold here and snowing hard (again). Hurry up spring. I am so tired of boots, hats, scarves, mittens etc just to take out the garbage!!

MRoy
February 14th, 2016, 06:10 PM
It's coming across southern KY now. Steady snow this afternoon and evening (could get 4"-8"total), possibly turning to rain tomorrow.

mischiefkat
February 14th, 2016, 07:58 PM
My sister in N. Ill says it's 15 degrees and snowing at her house. Kathy

quiltingtrish
February 15th, 2016, 12:07 AM
We are going to get it too, May. Even told my daughter in North Carolina to watch out for the ice - hers is starting tonight. I am planning on walking to work tomorrow since the weather sites say it should start around 2. One site said 10 AM so I am not taking any chances. I wonder if they will let us out early since normal dismissal is 3. They have to worry about the buses with the hills and back roads here. I'll be bundled up for sure. Pipes better not freeze - as long as I can sew, I am good.

stationarymom
February 15th, 2016, 03:12 AM
This weather is crazy it was -16 here last night with a wind chill of -44.Today it got up to 5 an actual heat wave tomorrow it's supposed to snow and Tuesday it's supposed to be high 40's maybe even 50 and rain.