PDA

View Full Version : Can you solve this mystery?

Hulamoon
February 13th, 2016, 11:44 AM
I just got a liked picture notification comment. I click on it and it is my picture, but under someone else's account. I went to my pictures and there is no comment. And another thing was that in the comment it was labled as 'in the hoop backpack tags'. In my album it's labeled something else.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/members/hulamoon-albums-applique-childrens-clothes-picture32272-app-dg-fl.html
I'm so confused.

tamsterg7
February 13th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Well since it's a technical issue and I am computer tech challenged, I think you need Al - cause he knows everything! Hope he sees this and can help you!

ilive2craft2
February 13th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Every now and then as I click to read a comment on a pic, it will take me somewhere else. Haven't had it happen recently, but then again, haven't had many picture comment notifications lately. I need to get busy and finish some projects!

grammaterry
February 13th, 2016, 12:49 PM
This is a pretty fancy forum. I didn't know there was such a thing as a picture notification comment. What is that? Do you click on someones picture they post and post a comment and then you are notified? hummmm

ilive2craft2
February 13th, 2016, 12:51 PM
This is a pretty fancy forum. I didn't know there was such a thing as a picture notification comment. What is that? Do you click on someones picture they post and post a comment and then you are notified? hummmm

This happens if someone posts on a picture that you have posted to an album or within a group. That way, you don't miss any nice comments ��

Kat Smith
February 13th, 2016, 01:48 PM
I have only posted 3 pictures, so you can imagine my surprise when one of my pictures showed up credited to someone else. I did the same thing went to my album and it was fine and then back to the notification and of course it was now back to being credited to me. Maybe a cyber glitch unless yours is still wrong.

Kathy

bhaggerty
February 13th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Well, they are super cute!!!!
Are they back pack tags or book marks?
Where did you find the pattern?

Sandy Navas
February 13th, 2016, 05:33 PM
I just got a liked picture notification comment. I click on it and it is my picture, but under someone else's account. I went to my pictures and there is no comment. And another thing was that in the comment it was labled as 'in the hoop backpack tags'. In my album it's labeled something else.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/members/hulamoon-albums-applique-childrens-clothes-picture32272-app-dg-fl.html
I'm so confused.

When I click on that link it definitely takes me to YOUR album (Applique and childrens clothes) under YOUR name.

I think someone stuck a pin in a rotten apple.

I have seen cases where someone may copy and save your (not YOURs specificially), but A picture into their album as a reference . . . maybe?

Hulamoon
February 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Well, they are super cute!!!!
Are they back pack tags or book marks?
Where did you find the pattern?

It was you that left the comment wasn't it? I remember your avatar.It went by so fast. lol I think they were free shapes. Squares, circles etc. I made them for luggage for dd going on a soccer trip. I just added the rick rack and hand stitched the pups face. Do you want the doggie and flower?

Hulamoon
February 13th, 2016, 05:50 PM
When I click on that link it definitely takes me to YOUR album (Applique and childrens clothes) under YOUR name.

I think someone stuck a pin in a rotten apple.

I have seen cases where someone may copy and save your (not YOURs specificially), but A picture into their album as a reference . . . maybe?
I don't mind if someone did that, but the name change baffles me a little.

bhaggerty
February 13th, 2016, 06:39 PM
It was you that left the comment wasn't it? I remember your avatar.It went by so fast. lol I think they were free shapes. Squares, circles etc. I made them for luggage for dd going on a soccer trip. I just added the rick rack and hand stitched the pups face. Do you want the doggie and flower?

I did leave a comment under your picture this am as I was looking through pictures in the machine embroidery group this am. Actually, I commented on several really cute pics in that group this am. I really need to get in gear with my embroidery machine because I am not using it to its potential! :icon_bigsmile:
This am, your picture did say back pack tags. Not sure about the rest of your mystery, as I did not copy the picture nor change any words, just commented on it because I liked it! :icon_bigsmile:
I would love the doggie and the flower! I want to make some more of the doggies for some friends of mine that I volunteer with at the poodle rescue center.

Also, commented on pics from Sandy, Bubby and Songbird. There are some really adorable projects in that group!

Hulamoon
February 13th, 2016, 06:50 PM
That's a nice cause:) My email is in my user notes. Send me a hello and I will get them to you. I can't send in pm's.

bubba
February 13th, 2016, 08:11 PM
p@ may start clicking the like button on pictures....could be fun!