PDA

View Full Version : New to this Forum

ORSunshineQuilter
February 26th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Hi, my name is BJ (short for BonnieJean) and I just joined the MSQC website today. I have been quilting since I was in my teens but have been focusing my attention on quilting since I retired 3 years ago. I LOVE quilting. I also love to knit and crochet and read. I do lots of things and am a master at none. But, the key is I have fun! My DH is also retired and is a woodworker. Last year, he completely redid my kitchen - took it down to bare bones and rebuilt it. I have hickory cabinets and granite countertops. I love it but I HATE to cook so we eat out a lot. He had done the cooking for 20+ years and I told him if he redid my kitchen, I would cook. Well, I fix lunch. Does that count?! Seriously, I do cook on occasion but would much rather be in my sewing room. So, that's a little about me. What about YOU?!:lol:

shell.scraps
February 26th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Welcome!! So glad to have you here.

sewhot
February 26th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Welcome, welcome BJ. It is great to meet you and have you here. I hope that you enjoy yourself. Get comfortable and ask questions! You are sure to meet many a quilter just like you!

Have a great day!

pdjewelrylady
April 8th, 2010, 10:20 PM
WELCOME BJ and yes, i think lunch counts :)