PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Night Owl @,@

kimsophia
February 10th, 2016, 02:14 AM
Hoo hoot! Hoo hoot! How are you, owls? @,@

I am having a much easier time of the Floating Hexagons quilt sashing now that I am sewing it as block units. It's cold enough that I even ironed the seams I made today, and I put off ironing all I can.

The Golden State Warriors game is at halftime. It's amazing to see them make baskets.

What's up in your tree?

stationarymom
February 10th, 2016, 02:27 AM
Hoot all's quiet here in my nest tonight.I hurt from my fall last night so I didn't sew today,I swear I gave myself whiplash.We are supposed to get a little more snow tomorrow.The puppy(Sterling) loves the snow he loves rolling in it and just laying in it and eating it.The only thing wrong with that is it makes him have to pea constantly.

sewlucky
February 10th, 2016, 02:31 AM
I spent the evening watching Jacquie Gering's Next Steps Walking foot class on Craftsy. I could have been actually sewing, but I've been migraine-y all week and not in the mood for much. I have a dentist appointment in the morning, blah, which means another headache just from the sitting there with my mouth hanging open, sigh...

Terri

stationarymom
February 10th, 2016, 02:57 AM
Terri I hope your headache goes away soon I've never had one but my DS has and I know how much they hurt.

Cowgirl quilter
February 10th, 2016, 03:21 AM
All quiet in my tree. Today was a laundry day - all done and put away, Hurray! Got a small quilt mounted in my frame between loads, and a little quilting done. Still trying to decide exactly how I want to quilt the middle section - it is a signature quilt and I really don't want to quilt over the signatures.

Glad things are going better with the quilt, kimsophia. Joan and Terri, feel better soon!

Judy, USMC
February 10th, 2016, 04:59 AM
Hoot to y'all ! Weather changing here and getting much cooler they're saying highs in the 20's for Valentine's Day - very unusual for us. But I do remember we got snow this time of the year back in the late 1970's.

Finishing the last load of laundry and planning how many strips I need for a baby JRR quilt. Math is getting to me this late so will recheck my figures in the morning.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon so you can enjoy the weekend.

Bubby
February 10th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Hootie Hoots!

I've been up since about 1 am sewing and thought I would look and see if I'm the only one unable to sleep. Pain in my leg was keeping me awake so I took a pain pill and it upset my stomach, so here I am. I found a darling lace valentine design for next year.

How is everybody? It's terribly cold here. I don't think it even got up to freezing yesterday plus the wind was howling all day. We are supposed to get snow flurries today. I think it will be a perfect day for a pot of potato soup. I need to get in the kitchen and do some serious cleaning.

Have a great day everyone.

kimsophia
February 10th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Yay, potato soup! We have corn chowder up here :)

judimccl
February 11th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Hi Joan - take care of yourself and hope you feel better quick. :icon_wave:

judimccl
February 11th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Hi Terri - good luck with your dentist appointment, and hope you get rid of that migrainey feeling soon. I am fighting bronchitis and a sinus infection, so probably still no quilting done here today :icon_heh:

judimccl
February 11th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Hope you feel better Bubby. Terrible what some medications can do to our systems! :icon_wave: