PDA

View Full Version : My brother Tommy is very sick

cyndiofthevortex
February 8th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Hi All, I just returned from seeing my brother Tommy. He is very sick. This is a very aggressive form of brain cancer. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send him a card? He loves cards and it makes him so happy to know people are thinking of him. Since the brain surgery and the growth of the tumor his thinking is very simple, so a quick note would be perfect. He also loves simple Bible verses that speak of God's love for him, and any uplifting quote lifts his spirits. Just let him know you're a friend of mine, that you heard he wasn't feeling well and you wanted to say hi.

Please PM me if you're interested in doing this kind of thing and I'll give you his address. No pressure. I just thought I'd ask.

Here's a picture of me with Tommy and our sister Nancy.

songbird857
February 8th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Cyndi - send me his address please :)
This is tough on you and your family as well - praying for all of you.

Grampz
February 8th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Hi All, I just returned from seeing my brother Tommy. He is very sick. This is a very aggressive form of brain cancer. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send him a card? He loves cards and it makes him so happy to know people are thinking of him. Since the brain surgery and the growth of the tumor his thinking is very simple, so a quick note would be perfect. He also loves simple Bible verses that speak of God's love for him, and any uplifting quote lifts his spirits. Just let him know you're a friend of mine, that you heard he wasn't feeling well and you wanted to say hi.

Please PM me if you're interested in doing this kind of thing and I'll give you his address. No pressure. I just thought I'd ask.

Here's a picture of me with Tommy and our sister Nancy.

Cyndi,
Sending extra Prayerz, Luvz, & Hugz to your whole family. I will be sending you a pm to get his address so I can send him card.

cyndiofthevortex
February 8th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Thank you to everyone who has written so far! I am so appreciative.

cyndiofthevortex
February 8th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Oh, this is great! Thank you all!

YellowCockatiel
February 8th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Saying a prayer right now. I'll PM you for his address.

bhaggerty
February 8th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Me too! Will send a pm

Grandma Nan
February 8th, 2016, 10:46 PM
I have sent you a PM.

MayinJerset
February 8th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Thanks for his addy.

marytfnp
February 9th, 2016, 12:28 AM
please message me his address, I would be honored to send him a card

sewbizzy
February 9th, 2016, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the address...I will get the card out tomorrow....hugs and blessings to you and your family...

cyndiofthevortex
February 9th, 2016, 09:26 AM
In case you're wondering (someone asked) I'm the one with the long hair in the picture.

judimccl
February 9th, 2016, 04:39 PM
I don't get out much, so getting a card is very unlikely. However, I will say prayers for Tommy, and ask God to wrap his arms around the family and give them comfort.

SewMuchToDo
February 11th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Please send me his address. I would like to send him a post card from Alaska!

Bouse
February 11th, 2016, 06:33 AM
I'll send him one from Scotland if you give me his address.