PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Owl

kimsophia
February 8th, 2016, 02:00 AM
Hoot hoot! Did you watch The Big Game? I watched a bit of the Kitten Bowl and Puppy Bowl, but I spent a lot of time sewing. I am having a lot of problems with my blocks and I need to step back and figure out just what is going on because there is no way it should take five hours to get a couple short rows with sashing done with the blocks lined up and the sashing matching.

How's it going in your tree? @,@

SallyO'Sews
February 8th, 2016, 03:20 AM
My sleep schedule is off a bit. Took a fall on the ice on Friday and had a mild concussion. Went to the ER for a CAT scan, which came up empty (nothing in this head :D ), but I've been so tired that I slept a good part of the day and can't sleep now. I was told by the doc at the hospital that I can't go back to work until Tuesday, so I'm watching an old movie (Lauren Bacall and Gregory Peck in "Designing Woman" from 1957) and will sleep in tomorrow, and maybe even get some sewing done! Nighty-night!

stationarymom
February 8th, 2016, 03:30 AM
Hoot hoot sorry to hear that your quilt is still giving you trouble.I hope it's not enough for pirate talk.We watched the game here I was hoping the Panthers would win but oh well.Sally I'm sorry to hear about your fall and concussion,I hope you feel better soon.We're due for snow again tomorrow.Some forecast say 3-6" others say up to 18" so I'll just sit tight in my nest and hope for the best.

kensington
February 8th, 2016, 04:02 AM
The Superbowl was boring, the commercials were a no go... except one. Sheep singing "Some body to Love"... using Jordan Smith's The Voice recording. Half time really stunk. Very bad. LOL.

I didn't sew today. I should have. I have a couple of UFO's and I don't want to start another one until these are done. But, I am anxious to get into the new ones.

I'm watching TCM Lauren Bacall movies. I will sew tomorrow for sure. TTYL.

Cowgirl quilter
February 8th, 2016, 04:47 AM
DH and I lazed the day away, watched the Super Bowl - I agree, didn't like the commercials very well, but DH is a Broncos fan so he had fun. I had the laptop in my lap, wandering around on Pinterest.

Sally, take it easy - concussions are no joke!

Finished and posted my quilt this weekend. Into the UFO box tomorrow to see who's up next!

Patsquilting
February 8th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Sally - be careful. Concussions are nothing to take for granted. Stationarymom: yes, snow here also. Just started! UGH, still have all that snow from Friday. Didn't watch superbowl. Did get to watch a little bit of the kitten and puppy bowl. So cute - Hopefully will be a sew day - want to finish quilts of valor quilt started on Saturday. kimsophia - good luck with your blocks/rows. It will work out.